News
Replying to Mac4U • Aug 9, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
no why did he cut his hairπππππ
I know. it really ruined it! he had that artsy independent vibe going for him now....and that outfit they put him in? yuck!
1 0
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 9, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend Spoiler
the leaf scene really was so beautiful and meaningful. she was praying with all her might that that leaf would fall and I know he secretly wanted it to fall too. they both breathed a big sigh of relief I just know that his heart was so happy when it fell β€οΈ ill never forget this scene. there are few scenes from dramas that really stick in my heart but this one was so special β€οΈ God said "not on my watch! You two were made for each other"
5 0
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 9, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend Spoiler
as soon as he took his ponytail out i said "I know you are not cutting that hair off" πππππππ WHYYYYYYYYYYY that was the only thing making him cute now hes back to school age 4/10 look. im sorry but they made a really bad decision with that haircut. tbh he looked even older than he did as a school kid. as a school kid he looked 35 now with this short hair they did on last episode I SWEAR he looked 40 πππ he looked so freaking good and young with the long hair WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
4 2
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Rational Life
do you have other suggestions of age gap drama. I saw sniper butterfly already.
just finished falling into u right now actually and it was so cute and ive seen the others already haha I hope they make more noona dramas cuz we really need more π
1 0
On Falling into You • Aug 9, 2026
Title Falling into You
very mature relationship π loved it β€οΈ
2 0
Replying to Clary • Aug 8, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
the styling also helped sm!!
those clothes were cute on him for sure
1 0
Replying to Lynos560 • Aug 8, 2026
Title A Bona Fide Killer
bru..i rewatched the end a few times thinking did i missed something?
I fast forwarded some part so I thought i must have missed it. Hopefully someone understands and can explain.
1 0
On A Bona Fide Killer • Aug 8, 2026
Title A Bona Fide Killer
I didn't get the end of episode 4 who sent that thing inside the doll and what was it? and why was the husband so shocked standing outside the door?
0 3
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 8, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend Spoiler
wow he looks so good with that long hair,he was made for that look cuz back in the school days he was like a 4/10 (for me) lol now hes like atleast a 7 never seen a hair transformation that strong and they always do this glow up thing on these dramas lol
6 3
Replying to Lina Granger • Aug 8, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
My heart broke for Jiang Yubai, I teared up. The pain he must have been in all these years. His dreams gone to…
spoiler tag
0 1
Replying to Sam805 • Aug 8, 2026
Title A Bona Fide Killer
No, and I'm not sure but I don't think he'll ever find out.
so what was he talking about when he was saying she was strong as a lion etc it seemed he was describing seeing her fight π€¦π»ββοΈ
1 1
Replying to Aadilb • Aug 7, 2026
Title A Bona Fide Killer
Huh?? Such a crazy opinion
he's just an idiot ignore him
0 0
Replying to MuraliKrishnaa • Aug 7, 2026
Title A Bona Fide Killer Spoiler
Does the husband know she is a killer.....?
According to the end of episode three yes,I believe he does.
1 0
Replying to Areum • Aug 7, 2026
Title A Bona Fide Killer
Wt was the point of hyonem? She acted like she came fr revenge. Unnecessary build up
yep exactly
1 0
Replying to IU issa queen • Aug 7, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
chemistry ain't there but i'm glad the friendship, the siblings duo, and tian xi wei's acting are making this…
ikr the male lead is just too stiff
2 0
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 7, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
dang this show got boring as heck. I skip atleast 50% of the episodes now.
3 0
Replying to Uvimolla • Aug 7, 2026
Title Falling into You
Still to this day the best noona/sport romance ever . i wish i could forget it so i can re watch it. The most…
do u have other noona romance drama reccs?
0 0
Replying to Ashborn • Aug 7, 2026
Title Falling into You
Can u recommend age gap drama where the ml is actually mature and dependable Watching my fated boy and my rational…
I loved return of the queen its a short drama but the didi was so freaking adorable,and his voice was heavenly and he was super mature too β₯οΈ
0 0
Replying to Seo • Aug 7, 2026
Title Falling into You
I am also 24 now, today i watched this dramam for the 1st time. What are the other favourite 3 drama of yours…
im looking for more noona/jiΔ dΓ¬ liΓ n dramas too
0 1
Replying to unbiasedfangirl • Aug 7, 2026
Title The Rational Life
Watched it because I saw about the Kdrama remake. Kdrama watcher here but now I only watch Cdramas particularly…
what's the remake called
1 1