Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 22, 2025
Replying to Kira33 • Aug 18, 2026
im thinking of watching this kdrama, is really sad? I dont want to cry too much 🤣
did u try it
0 3
Replying to FDiyF • Aug 18, 2026
Title One and Only
Im pretty disappointed. Currently at ep15 and i still fail to see the spark between the mainleads. The plot pacing…
I never see spark with him and any FL thats why I avoid his dramas now 🤣
0 1
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Aug 18, 2026
Title Ever Night
I started watching this drama only on 20 June 2026. Super late. I was bored with most of the new Cdramas after…
did u like it
0 2
Replying to siqbal • Aug 18, 2026
does this drama have an extremely high budget or something like that bc I just started the first episode and it…
have u watched my journey to you? that has even better cinematic quality. but yes I love this one too
1 0
Replying to NelovnaChilla • Aug 18, 2026
Title First Love
i never knew the main leads of this drama will become such a big success famous stars NOW, when i started watching…
ok so how was it
0 0
On Moving • Aug 18, 2026
Title Moving
dont really get the hype. its ok i finished 8 episodes so far. my favorite character is the FLs dad hes really cool. the floating kid is kinda lame 🤣 I'll probably finish it but i dont see it being better than a 7/10
3 0
On Dearest • Aug 18, 2026
Title Dearest
dropped after first episode. this is way over the top. bad for even a short drama. this is more like those 1 minute reel dramas on Facebook 🤣 the leads were great looking especially ML hope to see him in a better project in the future.
3 1
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Aug 18, 2026
Title Dearest
what? where does it say that? the won't make a drama like that will they??!!
well I asked my AI assistant and it said they are not real siblings. so AI can give diff answers and often times doesnt give correct info. I experience it all the time I have to correct chat gpt about things it is wrong about. it will even identify a celebrity as being a diff celebrity then when I point out the mistake its like oh my bad,your right 🤣 so I guess I'll watch and see for myself. cuz I dont see that happening. have u seen any real incest on cdramas? cuz I never have. I will drop it if it is.
3 5
Replying to Lyly Dramas • Aug 18, 2026
Title Dearest
THey have the same father…
what? where does it say that? the won't make a drama like that will they??!!
0 7
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Aug 17, 2026
I loved NES but anyway how did u like this one? im thinking of starting it.
thats nice I usually dont like too slow of a show but I've only seen good comments about this so I'll check it out.
1 0
Replying to criesa-jie • Aug 17, 2026
I tried watching never ending summer but decided to drop it on ep 14 cuz it's no longer exciting 😭 I hope this…
I loved NES but anyway how did u like this one? im thinking of starting it.
0 2
Replying to Mel_di_Brisbane • Aug 17, 2026
Hello, I am looking for easy to watch (non stressful show), Road to splendor is what I’m watching - a bit too…
I love hidden love too but not this show. if you like when girls act like 12 year old in love for first time you might like it. u can watch some episodes and decide. I like first few episodes but I thought she would stop acting like that after she got used to the guy but even when they become gf and bf she still act like she scared of him 🤣
2 1
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Aug 16, 2026
ok it was cute at first but im on ep 12 and shes still talking like a baby acting all cute and stuff. this is worse than Esther yu 🤣🤣🤣 and he just smiles at her 24/7 like come on nobody is like that in a real relationship this is way too cheesy this is something 13 year olds who have never had a relationship would like 🤣
2 4
On A Bona Fide Killer • Aug 15, 2026
I dont like the husbands reporter side kick she seems too flirty and acting all innocent and stuff if this was real life he would deff be having an affair. 🤦🏻‍♀️ but they made him husband of the century so that deff won't happen. I also dont like the cops sidekick,that guy always has scenes where hes supposed to act all shocked and impressed and say 'debok' and stuff like some teenager but hes a whole grown adult man it looks cheesy.
2 2
Replying to Kooxylyard • Aug 15, 2026
Title A Bona Fide Killer Spoiler
I didn't understand the ending scene who was lying on the floor her husband right?? what happened to him that…
yea that was him. I read in a spoiler that he met the guy from Russia once and thought he was kingfisher and that Russian guy told him not to ever say anything and knocked him out or something. idk maybe it was that day they showed but idk for sure.
1 0
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Aug 14, 2026
so looks like husband will see her fighting and trying to kill his partner tomorrow? I think thst was him who…
oh ok but it seemed like he did notice her going into the building when he was being restrained right?
1 2
On A Bona Fide Killer • Aug 14, 2026
Title A Bona Fide Killer Spoiler
so looks like husband will see her fighting and trying to kill his partner tomorrow? I think thst was him who stopper her from killing the lady in the white shirt right?
0 4
On Ski into Love • Aug 14, 2026
this seems like it's for teenagers. why do they have FL acting like an actual baby? I dropped it on that hospital scene where she had a blister on the back of her foot from her shoe and went to the hospital and was acting like an actual 5 year old holding that guy and covering her eyes. this is just too much. im all for acting cutesy which is why I watched until then but this is way too over the top.🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
7 0
Replying to No444 • Aug 14, 2026
A whole bunch of trauma dump which i have decided to give a try again after watching the couple's edit on youtube.…
How did it go
0 1