News
Replying to HobiGyal • Aug 14, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
nice but also somewhat very slow. Maybe it's TOOOO slice of life-y? lol We kinda just watch them grow up. Only…
yea i got way too bored. tbh I only rated it a 6/10 I had to fast forward way too many boring scenes
1 0
Replying to Toyaa • Aug 14, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
I honestly liked the second and third couples way more than the main couple
I almost couldn't have cared less about the main couple either I actually fast forwarded some of their romantic scenes too which is like a first for me 🤣🤣🤣
5 0
Replying to mia • Aug 13, 2026
Title What a Lovely Day
FRRR
yea and they better not dub his sexy deep voice cuz I will be so freaking angry
3 1
Replying to messi • Aug 13, 2026
Title Yesterday Once More
that was not a rabbit
it depended which angle you looked at it from thats the point.
0 0
On Yesterday Once More • Aug 13, 2026
Title Yesterday Once More Spoiler
the movie itself was good but I didnt get why she let herself get involved with him again when there was such a high probability that the same thing would happen and there were no more candles so no more chances. I would have never taken that gamble. I would have just let us live our own lives after that so we could survive. I get at the end it showed them together and alive as old people but if this was a real story I highly doubt that would have worked out.
2 0
On Someday or One Day • Aug 13, 2026
Title Someday or One Day
I tried watching this but the way its filmed looks like a home movie like this is so distracting I gave up after 15 min or so.
2 2
Replying to Spatina • Aug 13, 2026
Title How Long Will I Love U
I want to watch but the ml is so unattractive
this makes me not watch things too 🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to Ssomin32 • Aug 13, 2026
Title Legally Romance
Just can't get past the hairstyle
I cant get past ML look. its just not for me
0 0
Replying to timystic • Aug 13, 2026
Title Legally Romance
I don't really care about the time travel element, but are there any shows with a similar dynamic between the…
if u do like times travel u can watch a time called you, lovely runner or see u in my.19th life those r beautiful
0 0
Replying to Lela2004 • Aug 12, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Realistically, because he can read and write and knows martial arts.I’m all for having a “man from the people”…
ikr i was wondering how his calligraphy was so good.
2 0
Replying to Indie Art Girl • Aug 12, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
So I've only watched to EP 16 so far. I had high hopes since there's a unique story twist with the FL being the…
totally agree just another average drama. nothing memorable about it. I did really love the falling leaf scene though that was sweet.
2 1
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
first 3-4 episodes were very boring for me but it got better at ep 5.
2 1
On As Scheduled • Aug 11, 2026
Title As Scheduled
the trashed this show by dubbing wu jun tings voice. his voice is absolutely breathtaking. in the return of the queen I couldn't stop rewinding to hear his lines again and again. what the 💩 is this??!!
1 0
On What a Lovely Day • Aug 11, 2026
Title What a Lovely Day
I need a new drama with wu jun ting as main lead come on and air alreadyyyy
4 3
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Aug 11, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
can u explain
oh I see yea its dumb when people blame someone for even what their parents did,but great grandfather? thats next level idiocy for you.
0 1
Replying to Mellow231 • Aug 11, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
Bruh being cancelled for what your great grandfather did is kinda too much😅..but that's korea for you
can u explain
0 3
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 10, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Weird How my comment was deleted on this show and I didn't even say anything super negative.I just said the show wasn't gripping me just yet. Who is running this mdl? is it just bots or what?
1 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 10, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
first 2 eps sure didn't grab me in like they usually do on a drama but I'll give it another shot next time I have nothing else to watch. the madam Yu I hate her in every drama she always plays a horrible character and I associate her with being like a witch like shes really scary and I dont like watching her scenes at all 😐 the only likeable character for me is the ML.
1 0
Replying to idontmindfallin • Aug 9, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
i think i’m the only one who likes his hair short lmao ahahahaha
dang yea, i think u r, i HATE it!
0 1
Replying to Liyaa • Aug 9, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
i lovee fls brotherrr sooooo muchhhhh mannnnnnnn
hes the only one who doesnt look any older 😅 he still looks like a highschooler hahahaha hes cute though
3 0