Editorials
Replying to JulySnow2 • Jan 12, 2022
Article Lee Sang Yeob confirmed to work alongside Seo Yea Ji in the drama "Eve's Scandal"
Same. Or in this case I'm conflicted because Lee Sang Yeob, a highly underrated actor is also in it, but hmmm…
Yeah and it's crazy that people are will to forgive her and not KJH when he was clearly mental unstable
4 1
lo_ve • Jan 11, 2022
Article Lee Sang Yeob confirmed to work alongside Seo Yea Ji in the drama "Eve's Scandal"
Man I really liked her, but I just can't watch her anymore after her scandal
19 4
Replying to chantez • Sep 20, 2021
Title The Only You
https://w.mgtv.com/b/386815/13922915.html
Thanks
1 0
On The Only You • Sep 14, 2021
Title The Only You
Where can we watch this?
0 4
Why Cant You Wait For Me • Aug 23, 2021
Article Review: Falling Into Your Smile
I thought it was okay, Cheng Xiao's acting was pretty stiff most of the time you could never see her emotions. I think what really made the drama was the team especially K, Mao, and Pang. I actually liked the actor who played K's acting, it stood out the most to me. I wish we got more stories and history around the team because Tong Yao was kinda boring when she wasn't with the team.
1 1