News
On Thank You, Doctor • Dec 8, 2022
Title Thank You, Doctor
Im literally forcing myself to watch it cause no romance so far but yeah tang hua is the worst character to be a doctor, she doesnt deserve it. I felt like punching her so many times while watching like seriously her mouth always runs off.
9 6
Replying to bayanoh • Dec 8, 2022
Title The Killer: A Girl Who Deserves to Die
It's closer to The Man From Nowhere. It was referenced in the movie as "The Movie with Won Bin".
I skip musical parts everytime, even while watching The sound of your Magic, i was like wtf is this shit now....
0 0
Replying to kdrama_lover • Dec 8, 2022
Title Cheer Up Spoiler
I think dhy’s mother has a disease or something and that’s why she breaks up with pjw, also I feel like she…
I think the same about mom and he can actually stab her cause he has done is already to that guy
0 0
Replying to cife • Dec 8, 2022
Title Cheer Up Spoiler
wtf is that ending to ep 14 bro 💀
Her mom is probably having canc÷r or some shit like that
3 2
On Cheer Up • Dec 8, 2022
Title Cheer Up
I just find the actress who plays the twins really cute, and then there's do hae yi always making goofy noises which is also a charm.
5 2
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Dec 7, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
When i saw that scene, my first thought was Aunt you just open your gate to hell🤣🤣🤭🤭
I thought the same but hes shown as a mental strategist here and not violent guy
0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Dec 7, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
When i saw that scene, my first thought was Aunt you just open your gate to hell🤣🤣🤭🤭
He is going to make everyone in soonyang go bankrupt
0 0
Replying to bayanoh • Dec 7, 2022
Title The Killer: A Girl Who Deserves to Die
It's closer to The Man From Nowhere. It was referenced in the movie as "The Movie with Won Bin".
I watched the John Abraham version of it.
0 4
Replying to Dr 008 • Dec 7, 2022
Title To Fly with You
Yeah, and she injured him and stole his chance to become curry student
But i liked how he comforted her when she found out the truth about her mom and coach
0 0
Replying to Miu Matsuoka • Dec 7, 2022
Title Thank You, Doctor
Happy Ending but rushedAtleast ML come back alive(゚ο゚人))FL didn't go somewhere andshe stayed…
Will xiao and bai become a couple and have some scenes together or is it just about medical drama?
0 0
On The Lie Detective • Dec 6, 2022
Title The Lie Detective
Bad translation so couldnt get an interest to continue, but yeah the FL Yu Nan is really gorgeous.
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 5, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
This week is Money heist part 2 and Alchemy of souls part 2. Im sure all websites are gonna crash.
2 0
On Skate Into Love • Dec 5, 2022
Title Skate Into Love
Its a nice drama if wanting to watch sports romance and i would recommend Love all play and To fly with you also.
1 0
Replying to Luluuuuu • Dec 5, 2022
Title To Fly with You
I totally love this! I watched this last year. Can someone recommend any sports drama like this? Like falling…
Love all play, Falling into you, skate into love
0 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Dec 5, 2022
Title To Fly with You
I’ve watched this drama many times and I love it. The main leads are adorable but I hate Xiao Qing so much.…
Yeah, and she injured him and stole his chance to become curry student
5 2
On To Fly with You • Dec 5, 2022
Title To Fly with You Spoiler
Its really a nice drama and with emotions. Im glad the moms of both were not the typical cliche parents who would try to ruin everything, also glad that she accepts him and listens to him when he knew a secret about her mom and didn't tell her. Unlike usual couples who literally break up.
8 0
On Reborn Rich • Dec 5, 2022
Title Reborn Rich Spoiler
I really like how hes taking revenge on his aunt cause she insulted his mom, like seriously he started a succession war and now making everyone invest when he knows soon that company stocks will drop
17 4
Replying to Dr 008 • Dec 3, 2022
Title Lightning
I got interested in fencing after 2521
I I already binged it, really nice drama
0 0
Replying to Aceu • Dec 3, 2022
Title Cute Bodyguard
Can you kindly tell me on what episode they get together ?
I think it was near 15 or something
1 1
On May I Help You? • Dec 3, 2022
Title May I Help You?
Im glad hes finally with dongjo and he completely cut off that doctor ex of his
0 0
