News Replying to MAGICWONDERS • Dec 2, 2022
Title The First Responders
I think it's only 1!!!!!
Fifa is causing this delays, damn that stupid cup, fencing and volleyball is way better.
2 2
On The First Responders • Dec 2, 2022
Title The First Responders
I really like where its going but seriously just one episode this week
1 0
On Lightning • Dec 2, 2022
Title Lightning
I liked it cause it was about fencing a sport im really interested into, and the ending was also satisfying enough. I can say that it could have been better if they added some more competitions rather than just private duels.
0 0
On Love Is for Suckers • Dec 2, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
I think it was a good watch but yeah there should have been more romance, like they are already 37 in the drama and no romance after becoming a couple. Also glad that everyone got the ending they deserved.
2 0
Replying to sm0g • Dec 1, 2022
Title The Witch: Part 2. The Other One
Itachi is a overrated character
L doesnt even realize his entire life is a Genjitsu
2 0
Replying to Dr 008 • Dec 1, 2022
Title Lightning
I got interested in fencing after 2521
I dont get whos going to be couple with whom, lets wait and see
0 2
Replying to dooh • Nov 30, 2022
Title Lightning
The " Love Square " is really frustrating and lasts 2/3 of the drama.skip it if you are for the romance !! btw…
I got interested in fencing after 2521
0 4
On Love Is for Suckers • Nov 30, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
This drama went like a rollercoaster. The second last episode was causing me to think why i liked this drama. I just want to have friends like those 2 who are there for both pd yeoreum and jaehoon.
2 0
On Violence Action • Nov 29, 2022
Title Violence Action
Looks somewhat like comedy with gore......
2 0
On Nice Flight! • Nov 28, 2022
Title Nice Flight!
Since i love to travel and airplane and had a dream of becoming a pilot, i always love to watch pilot dramas or movies. But its good i didn't pursue it cause of my poor eyesight i wouldn't have stood a chance.
0 2
On Night in Paradise • Nov 27, 2022
Title Night in Paradise
I skipped it just for the last part....
1 0
On The First Responders • Nov 26, 2022
Title The First Responders
Im glad its already having a second season cause im just enjoying it so far
4 0
On Map for the Wedding • Nov 26, 2022
Title Map for the Wedding
Since i read the manga everytime it was updated, i was eager to watch it as a drama and it was relaxing and fun.
0 0
On Reborn Rich • Nov 26, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
Codabra.....i was like damn son jong ki planning to be next jeff bezos already
14 0
On Love Is for Suckers • Nov 25, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
I now realized how car or bus scenes are filmed, like seriously its green screened
1 0
On Love Is for Suckers • Nov 23, 2022
Title Love Is for Suckers
I dont know what to say, i just feel that crazy pd kang chae ri will do something about the fact he ran to save go yereom pd
2 0
On What to Do with the Dead Kaiju? • Nov 23, 2022
Title What to Do with the Dead Kaiju?
I cant believe the secretary of that minister Arata's ex married to another dude but still kissed him cause she loves him. Well this was more like comedy and i thought i would see Ultraman but nothing. At the end it was just bright light
1 6
On 20th Century Girl • Nov 23, 2022
Title 20th Century Girl Spoiler
I dont know why but i skipped half the part. Its just emotional cause she didn't even know the guy died 15 years ago.
1 1
On 2037 • Nov 23, 2022
Title 2037 Spoiler
I mean the korean law is this trash i can't believe. They literally sent a girl who was raped for 5 years cause she murdered the rapist. Like shouldn't he be given compensation from the government for not protecting her instead?
16 0
Replying to Akinom • Nov 22, 2022
Title Binary Love
Why did i complete the drama?? Bcz of handsome faces XD It's one of the drama, i literally started bcz of ml,…
Whats the ending? Does he end up with the fl?
0 1
