Editorials
Replying to MJ Koontz • Aug 29, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
While there are and should be some strict age limitations in the world of love (mainly with minors and predetors)…
When I read your statement, it all made more sense. Your arguments perfectly illustrate the whole situation. Thank you.
5 0
Replying to Vincenzo • Aug 29, 2024
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
kind of like an open ending. apparently at the end they meet and kiss... but how it goes further... is up to the viewer to interpret. anyway, that's how I perceive it
2 1
On Vincenzo • Aug 29, 2024
Title Vincenzo
I don't know why but I can't get through this drama.
0 0
Replying to ponnu • Aug 29, 2024
Title Romance in the House
This drama could have been better if they did better casting. Except for the leads (the father and mother) everyone…
Please tell me Ackles because you like Supernatural.
0 2
On Romance in the House • Aug 29, 2024
Title Romance in the House
Everyone complains about FL's poor acting, but for me it's really good. However, I'm surprised that hardly anyone mentions Yoon San Ha, I don't know if he's really bad or he just gets bad roles. Minho uhh his acting here... in my opinion there is also some, I don't know... something is missing here but wow this guy is very handsome (so SHINee fans - I understand). To be honest, I'm not really into kpop - I mean, I'm ARMY and nothing else, unless an OST catches my ear. I listened to a few SHINee songs and unfortunately... it's not my cup of tea, but I appreciate art - I mean, this guy looks divine.
4 3
On No Gain, No Love • Aug 29, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
I don't mind the age difference at all as long as they are both adults. I dated a guy 5 years younger than me and I didn't feel any difference at all. I think mental age plays a big role in this case. I am glad that there are more representatives of the age difference because society does not really accept such relationships. (I'm not talking about total perversions, etc., but about normal relationships, so don't twist my words).
14 3
On No Gain, No Love • Aug 28, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
I have a total girl crush on fm, she is so beautiful.
9 7
On Romance in the House • Aug 12, 2024
Title Romance in the House
So... I like it. We'll see how the story develops further, but for now this is what I need 🥹
4 0
Replying to rii • Aug 12, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
"omma" need to get a life and leave him alone
Mother-in-laws in dramas gave me such trauma that when my boyfriend's mother found out about us I took 2 days off from work 😫 To give you some context...I'm dating my boss's youngest son and she found out about it in the stupidest way possible and by accident. To this day I feel sooo terribly embarrassed whenever anyone mentions it...Thank God she is a lovely woman...I was terrified and she was making fun of us. Literally an angelic woman.
3 1
Replying to KwasneZelki • Aug 12, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
The most interesting part of this drama is your speculation in the comments as to whether or not ML is a virgin.
Btw. He's definitely not... come on!
1 1
On Serendipity's Embrace • Aug 12, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
The most interesting part of this drama is your speculation in the comments as to whether or not ML is a virgin.
1 2
On Jeon Do Yeon • Aug 8, 2024
Person Jeon Do Yeon
rude
3 4
Replying to Claire • Jul 27, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
I’m already on the wrong ship lol it’s like a superpower I have to admit
same
0 0
Replying to taaffyy • Dec 30, 2022
Person Alex Sun
He reminds me of Park Jinyoung from GOT7.
same
0 0
On My Secret Terrius • Aug 3, 2022
Title My Secret Terrius
This is the first time I see Poland in a Korean drama.
1 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Aug 3, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
My mom came to my room while watching the engagement fire party and she was talking to me I shushed her ,, Mom…
I know it may seem impossible but my mom came to my room at the exact same moment and I did exactly the same as you.
2 1
On In The Soop: Friendcation • Jul 29, 2022
Title In The Soop: Friendcation
CUTE
0 0
Replying to KwasneZelki • Jul 20, 2022
Person Lee Sang Yeob
YES!
Exacly! I was like...wow👌🫣🔥
1 0
Replying to Yanshu • Jul 20, 2022
Person Lee Sang Yeob
In eve (2022) he gives me Kim Seokjin's vibe his lips and idk but he really gives me JIN vibe
YES!
1 2
On Love Me If You Dare • Jul 17, 2022
Title Love Me If You Dare
ML is sooo soo soo hot
9 0