News
Replying to Charbonnel • Aug 19, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
From someone who is very picky about Thai shows but liked KinnPorsche and Spare Me Your Mercy, is this one worth…
I think it's worth watching. It comments on various issues in society, mainly the differences between the powerful and the powerless, and even the side characters have their own unique and well-written storylines. Apo and Mile are killing it, their characters' dynamic is very different from KinnPorsche, but it's really entertaining to watch, the tension is there. If you're looking for a show with depth, I think this is a good pick.
9 0
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Aug 3, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
I'm glad companies are broadening their horizons. This story is unique and fresh, I was very happy with the first episode.
19 1
Replying to my demon with the glory • Aug 3, 2025
Title Harmony Secret
why dont they release all the eps on the single day? like many kdramas??? or they air atleast 2 eps per week??…
if you like this gl, I'd also recommend Affair (starring the same lead actresses as this one), The Loyal Pin and Pluto:)
2 1
On Harmony Secret • Aug 3, 2025
Title Harmony Secret
That scene where Jam threatened G that she will fabricate a r*pe accusation against her was uncomfortable to watch. I liked her up until this point and I've never thought she would do something like this. Even if it was for her boss's sake, she should've never gone this far.
8 4
On Memoir of Rati • Aug 1, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
This show is something else. I just finished watching episode 7 and I'm so overwhelmed with emotions, in the best way possible. This drama makes me FEEL, and that's what I'm searching for in every show. I hope it will reach more people, because I feel like this is something no one should miss out on. It's been a while since a drama made me feel so deeply, and I want others to experience this too.
7 0
On The Next Prince • Jul 27, 2025
Title The Next Prince
I'd been anticipating this drama ever since the first trailer dropped. When it finally started airing, I was so excited and hopeful. Unfortunately, it turned out to be the biggest letdown of the year. I like ZNN, but Domundi needs to step up their game and hire competent writers. Also, ZNN's acting skills could use some training too...I hope their next project will be better.
20 0
On The Next Prince • May 4, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Promising start! I'm curious to see where this goes.
6 0
On Newtopia • Feb 7, 2025
Title Newtopia
I was excited to watch this because I like Jisoo. I watched the first 25 minutes, but I just couldn't get into it. I don't know why, but I feel like something was missing. Maybe I'll come back to it later if I hear that it got better, but for now I'll put this on hold.
8 2
On The Heart Killers • Dec 1, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
I wasn't a fan of FadelStyle in the first episode, but damn, they surprised me on week 2. Now I'm kinda more invested in their storyline than in KantBison's.
19 1
On The Heart Killers • Nov 25, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
does anyone know which fandom is responsible for the reviewbombing?
0 2
On The Heart Killers • Nov 24, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
the rating is ridiculous, some losers are bored again...
24 1
On Kidnap • Nov 15, 2024
Title Kidnap
I was waiting for this to get good, somewhere around halfway through I realized that will never happen, and now I'm watching only because I've invested too much time in it to drop it.
1 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Nov 4, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
7.3 is a brutal rating💀 yeah this show is goofy af but it's not THAT badðŸ˜
11 8
On Kidnap • Nov 1, 2024
Title Kidnap
I'm trying my best to like this show because I love OhmLeng, but the script doesn't make it easy for me...I'm staying for the cute interactions, but overall this show is a huge disappointment for me. Nothing really happened in today's episode, the plot didn't move forward at all. The story stopped being interesting a long time ago. I'm happy for those who like this show, but I'm just forcing myself through it because I'm a fan of the actors.
10 1
On Kidnap • Sep 13, 2024
Title Kidnap
I wasn't impressed by the first episode, but the second one was much better.
14 0
Replying to Wishing on star • Sep 7, 2024
Title Monster Next Door
sorry, I have a phobia. There's a spider in this?
Yes, a huge spider appears in Diew's room in episode 6.
1 1
On Cinderella at 2 AM • Aug 24, 2024
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
First episode was intriguing, I'll wait to see how this story unfolds.
2 0

