Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2025
Replying to missjb21 • Jan 3, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
Agreed. He planned to get close to her with his crazy planned. But I don't think he executed it yet. Or else,…
Precisely. And Magistrate Lang is dodgy. In ep 12 he tells Jiang Lei how it was all his own plan and he's been trying to contact him ever since he was brought into the Rong mansion, but it was impossible because JL was always accompanied whenever he went out. So, why did Lang react like he'd seen a ghost when he first came face to face with JL? I don't buy it.
1 2
Replying to voldermortsunbae • Jan 2, 2026
Title Glory
Have you watched A Dream within a Dream? The ML never dies after falling off a cliff, those are c drama rules
ADWAD is a parody.
2 0
Replying to Iry94 • Jan 2, 2026
Title Glory
Even Ling Buyi in Love Like The Galaxy survives after falling off a cliff, so I don’t worry so much.😆🤗
One thing is falling off a cliff, another very different thing is volunteering to fall off a cliff without a safety net as a plan to gain someone's trust. Fantasy is not involved in this drama.
2 0
Replying to Cami • Jan 2, 2026
Title Glory
In C-dramas, everything is possible, even falling off a cliff and surviving happens in at least 80% of the dramas…
I know, I watch c/kdramas all the time. But this isn't xianxia or even wuxia, there is no magic realism here.
0 1
On Glory • Jan 2, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
How can anybody believe for one second that jumping off a cliff was part of his design? Hello?? 99 out of 100 times he would just get killed. Jumping off a cliff is not a strategy, it is committing suicide or attempting it at best. Only a brainless idiot would consider it a remotely workable plan in order to gain her trust, never mind a highly intelligent, astute strategist like Jiang Lai.
1 11
Replying to Jensen Huang • Dec 14, 2025
But why the rating is so low for this season then
It was rated very low even before the first episode was released. `I think there is something dodgy going on with the rating.
4 1
Replying to Its Liane • Dec 14, 2025
Title Taxi Driver Season 3 Spoiler
In the volleyball case. Why did he opt to play the game? I mean clearly the bad guy was in an administration office…
The whole reason why Do Gi went to the empty school was to recover Park Min-Ho's body, so his father could have closure. He put on the equipment and followed his game to get him to tell him where it was. The psycho actually told him: 'If you win the game I'll tell you where it is".
3 0
Replying to Yun • Nov 27, 2025
Should I watch this or not?
Absolutely not, watch anything else. I have watched 25 eps and I have to say this is the most nonsensical, worst produced series I've come across. I think this is the first time ever I'm dropping a series after watching 25 eps, but I've really had enough of it. I give it zero stars.
5 0
Replying to Nabi • Nov 23, 2025
7.7 finally, 2 days ago I saw 5.5
Yes, some idiots were giving it 1 star because there is no Italian dubbing available. Please take no note of them.
10 0
Replying to La Gata • Nov 8, 2025
This isn't a Korean website, it's based in the US.
Aside from being rude, it is your reading comprehension that is at fault here. I repeat, this is a US based website; they know exactly what the word 'scandal' means in English, still they choose to use it for clickbait without any consideration toward the actor/actress receiving it. There is no justification for this. Lastly, making assumptions about my knowledge of Korean culture without knowing me at all makes you the dumb one, not me. Don't assume you know better than anybody else and learn some basic manners with which to address other posters.
1 0
Replying to Ryen_Lux • Nov 6, 2025
That seems to be a South Korean thing. Cho Byeong Kyu isn't the only one whose life was ruined by bullying allegations.…
"I'm pretty sure CBK isn't all innocent in this situation,...". And there you are, casting aspersion on the victim of unproved allegations. So it's not just a Korean thing, is it.
2 0