Details

  • Last Online: 20 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2025
Replying to La Gata • 16 minutes ago
I didn't understand that shyness, they had already slept together. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I do not lack the ability or acumen to notice other indicators, I simply prefer making up my own mind and stating my own opinion.

I have already said you may be right, I have left that possibility open. I'm being polite here, you could try to do the same. It usually works well.
0 1
Replying to whoissilmoy • 30 minutes ago
The older actor who plays the 2ML's father is also really good with subtle nuances. He just has less screen time,…
Agree on both counts. I like the marquis, he's a good guy. Comments on this forum are banging the Hu, Xie and Li families together as a corrupt bunch, but that's not the case. While the Hu and Xie are villains, the Li is a good family. The Marquis is an honest commander who tried to improve his army's conditions and pay, but his petition to the emperor ended up on corrupt Hu's desk. His wife 's only fault is being too doting on her son and perhaps easy to influence. The son is a good at heart mamma's boy.

As for Xie Shu, I also want to look up the actor, he's absolutely nailing his role.
0 0
Replying to La Gata • 37 minutes ago
I didn't understand that shyness, they had already slept together. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Again, he could have moved aside after the fait accompli. The conversation about waiting for him or not could have taken place on either scenario.

She could have decided to sleep with him before marrying the other guy precisely because that may have been the last time they were together. About him not wanting to take advantage of her while she was drunk, that's a good point. On the other hand, he may not be that bothered because he already had the emperor's decree.

That scene is badly filmed and even worse edited, so I'll just keep an open mind.
0 3
Replying to La Gata • 51 minutes ago
I didn't understand that shyness, they had already slept together. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
We also saw him pulling away, but was this meant to have happened before or after the deed? We all know cdramas never show the actual scene, they only suggest it via fade out/in. In this case it looked to me like the camera work indicating the time lapse was there, but the editing of that scene is infernal, so it could be either.
0 0
Replying to La Gata • 58 minutes ago
I didn't understand that shyness, they had already slept together. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
It was so clear..., to you. That doesn't mean you are wrong, you may be right, but it is ambiguous at best. The camera work did indicate that time lapse. I think what is confusing is the atrocious editing, that whole scene seems to have been edited with a rusty hatchet.
0 0
Replying to Krish728 • 1 hour ago
Xie, Hu, and Li -- They tasted Humiliation Ultra Pro Max πŸ˜… their faces were priceless.I would much prefer Shen…
No, the condition for using the edict is not discussed in the wedding episode. Please put a spoiler mark on it if you post it, I want to find out by myself.
0 0
Replying to La Gata • 1 hour ago
I didn't understand that shyness, they had already slept together. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I'm going with the camera work, the all telling fading out when they lie down in bed and then fading in again when he's pulling her clothes back on her, indicating the lapse of time needed to do the deed.

Afterwards he tells her to wait for him to do what he needs to do and then he'll come back to her, which has no bearing on whether they went all the way or not. What makes you so sure they didn't?.
0 5
Replying to La Gata • 2 hours ago
I didn't understand that shyness, they had already slept together. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
You could be right, it was ambiguous at best. The bts would show him pulling away in any case, wouldn't they? πŸ˜‚
0 4
Replying to Krish728 • 2 hours ago
Uhh, FL here actually gives her consent to marrying ML before ML even pulled out the imperial edict. The imperial…
If commissioner Hu had used the marquis soldiers against the imperial guards that would have been an act of rebellion against the emperor, I would think.
1 1
Replying to FictionGirlie • 2 hours ago
I found it slow dropped it after 10 episodes
I found the first 3 eps slow and uninteresting, then it got better up to ep 20. I almost dropped it after 26, but then it picked up again and now I have watched 37 eps and want to see how it finishes. I do find it very overrated, but I'm still enjoying it.
0 0
On Spring of the Blade • 2 hours ago
I love Xie Shu's ever so subtle comedy details. After the emperor's decree is read, he leisurely rolls up his patriarch's fan of command: His authority is out of the window. He then calmly gestures to the marquis that they should all shush. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

His comedic timing is perfect, brilliantly played. I know he's a villain, but he cracks me up πŸ˜‚.
5 2
Replying to La Gata • 2 hours ago
I didn't understand that shyness, they had already slept together. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
It looked to me like he left after everything happened. The camera did the all telling 'pan out' and then 'open again', indicating a period of time had passed between them in bed and him leaving.
0 6
Replying to La Gata • 3 hours ago
What is it with all that violence wished upon a woman? She's a spoilt brat, not a murderer.
First, I'm not 'girl', at least not to you. Please learn to address people respectfully.
Secondly, the expression you used, aside from being one of extreme aggressiveness, can only be understood as a metaphor if it is made clear as such. As for my English, I am quite contented with it, thank you, at the very least it is more polished than yours. This is the last exchange I'll be having with you.
0 0
Replying to La Gata • 3 hours ago
What is it with all that violence wished upon a woman? She's a spoilt brat, not a murderer.
Don't be ridiculous. If you think I'm feeling hurt it is you who is mistaking fiction for reality. Does it work like that for you every time someone empathises of expresses dislike for a character?
0 1
Replying to Shion1 • 3 hours ago
only one episode today?
And tomorrow. Then either express package eps 26-30 on Wed or break until 4th Oct, then one ep per day for 4 days.
0 0
Replying to Conchiglia • 3 hours ago
Shen Run and and QingYuan sitting awkwardly at the Chen tea house, neither addressing the elephant in the room…
I didn't understand that shyness, they had already slept together. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
0 18
Replying to La Gata • 3 hours ago
What is it with all that violence wished upon a woman? She's a spoilt brat, not a murderer.
Wasn't it her mother who had the FL beaten by the mad nanny and punished? I don't remember the spoiled brat doing that, but it is possible that I may have forgotten.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for her, but having her slapped just for opening her mouth every single time seems unsavoury. Her karma has already found her, anyway, she's going to be stuck in a loveless marriage with a husband who will thoroughly despise her for stealing his wedding to the woman he loved.

But, and this is a big but, she actually did the FL a favour by stealing her wedding, since she (the FL) then ended up marrying the man she loves and is now cutting the grass in the dilapidated Shen mansion because apparently they cannot afford a gardener, wtf?? πŸ€”
0 5
Replying to cdramalizard • 4 hours ago
It would have done so much better only writing and editing was better.
Yes, the editing is definitely a letdown. That rough stitching is frequently due to the number of episodes having been cut down, but I don't know whether this is the case here.
0 0
Replying to La Gata • 4 hours ago
What is it with all that violence wished upon a woman? She's a spoilt brat, not a murderer.
Yes, violence:
'And every time you open that dirty-ass mouth, I hope somebody around you slaps you right back into silence....'
0 2
Replying to onmyway123 • 5 hours ago
So listen, you guys… what does this nasty bitch need now that she’s officially the mama’s boy’s bride?…
What is it with all that violence wished upon a woman? She's a spoilt brat, not a murderer.
0 11