News
On Our Age Of Innocence • May 8, 2021
Title Our Age Of Innocence
what is going on with this drama?
1 0
Replying to estrgrace7 • May 8, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers Spoiler
that's the whole story you can't change it or it wont be boys over flowers. she literally changes him from being…
no there is a big difference between tv and dramas
0 6
Replying to Dia • May 8, 2021
Title Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower
What the... is wrong with the ending?!
theres another season
3 0
Replying to christy • May 8, 2021
Title Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower Spoiler
What's the ending like? I noticed there's a second season so is it open?
pretty sure this season ends good then the next season there is the amnesia thing i cant remember haven't seen this for years
1 0
Replying to 8967777 • May 8, 2021
Title Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower Spoiler
Is it a remake of boys over flowers?
yes it is it's just not considered one because they didn't ask permission, this season might be an open ending again i can't remember
1 0
Replying to estrgrace7 • May 8, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers Spoiler
that's the whole story you can't change it or it wont be boys over flowers. she literally changes him from being…
well why you guys gotta give hate to a drama? ITS A FREAKING DRAMA! not real life! you guys are that pathetic, and there's a difference between feminists and FEMINISTS there are those feminists that just want their rights witch i dont mind obviously then there are those feminists that hate men and don't let men do anything for them ''BECAUSE THEY CAN DO IT THEMSELVES" *mocking voice* witch i cannot stand.
0 8
Replying to 7571489 • May 8, 2021
Title The Rational Life
12 years apart is less. I saw a drama where characters had 18 years age difference but were adorable together.…
thank you i looove age gap
1 0
Replying to estrgrace7 • May 8, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
that's the whole story you can't change it or it wont be boys over flowers. she literally changes him from being…
yeah ok
0 0
Replying to Mia • May 7, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Me: *watched every single adaptation of BOF* I'm never watching anymore adaptationsGMMTV: Here's a whole drop…
oh my gosh me too i literally show every single person even if they don't give a frick i am so obsessed with this story the Chinese version is best to me and this looks literally amazing, ohh i get chills the part when he's like you drive me freaking crazy when I'm with you, you've changed me, thank you. i get chills it looks is sweet I'm gonna die.
0 0
Replying to SYJ • May 7, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers Spoiler
I'm sorry but i just cant bring myself to watch this for 3 reasons. 1. bright without win just isn't right ik…
i agree with the Chinese version it is my obsession. but about the ships i could say that about dylan and shen yue but that wouldn't make sense and i wouldn't let it ruin an amazing drama for me sorry you'll miss it
1 0
Replying to Rieka • May 7, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers Spoiler
I will watch it.I watched meteor garden of 2018/ 2001 and all the korean's version bof, the Japanese version no…
samee im obsessedddddd
1 0
Replying to Vera • May 7, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Agree. I hope they won't have the ML go all violent towards FL and sexually assault her....(which he did in taiwanese…
ugh feminists
1 0
Replying to Suckerforhappyendings • May 7, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers Spoiler
Slightly hoping that since it's 2021 they'll make the story better as in no extreme toxicity from the ML, i know…
that's the whole story you can't change it or it wont be boys over flowers. she literally changes him from being mean into very soft witch is literally the whole point of the story.
3 20
Replying to 7571489 • May 7, 2021
Title The Rational Life
12 years apart is less. I saw a drama where characters had 18 years age difference but were adorable together.…
ohhh the name???
0 2
Replying to LeoHannAnn • May 7, 2021
Title Immortality
The romance is between the male MC and the male lead, dumbass.
um what? hahahha you cant rape the willing ( ̄︶ ̄)
0 15
Replying to LeoHannAnn • May 3, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
The romance is between the male MC and the male lead, dumbass.
oh my gosh i just got a kick out of that ahahahaha, some people just got no remorse ahahaha thanks tho btw for thinking that even though you are probably the rudest person I have ever met, but if I am the perfect person to get raped I would not get raped first I have a man to protect me and can also protect myself. I hope God forgives you for being so rude and mean to people i will pray for you.
0 17
Replying to estrgrace7 • Apr 29, 2021
Title Goodbye My Princess: Director's Cut
this has a very sad ending so the production team decided to make closure with a special four short episodes which…
No no the directors cut ends sad but if you look up goodbye my princesss special there are four 5 min episodes of them happy in their next life
1 0
Replying to LeoHannAnn • Apr 29, 2021
Title Immortality
The romance is between the male MC and the male lead, dumbass.
But it’s censored dumbass so there can’t be a romance between them, hahahaha unless it’s one of those imaginary romances like in the untamed hahahaha
0 20
Replying to estrgrace7 • Apr 29, 2021
Title Meteor Garden
that is literally my thoughts exactly, i want to wait to watch again, so i don't remember things, but i've watched…
I agree I don’t care what anyone says I think it’s absolutely amazing
1 0
Replying to estrgrace7 • Apr 26, 2021
Title Kimi to Sekai ga Owaru Hi ni Season 2
it seems you and i are the only ones that have brains in this comment section.
hahahaha, that's all you guys got, well if you guys are proud of whatever that is the im happy for you, just know you are making yourselves sound stupid for not realizing age means nothing oki
0 0