News Replying to lopka • Jun 8, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
IMO, a lot of what people are dissatisfied about has to do with the FL's inexperience or acting skills... Her…
I totally agree that the female lead is not up for the part- she does not portray the range of emotions that her character is experiencing, and just comes across as wooden, and flat. The male lead is doing a beautiful job, but it is like acting with a piece of cardboard. It makes it hard to believe he actually likes her more than a colleague, because there is no chemistry between them. It's a pity they didn't cast a better actress for the part.
7 2
Replying to tin00 • May 28, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
Anybody who can answer if Is this Drama cancelled in Korea?? since Go min si is controversial right now right…
I don't know about her bullying issue, but I do know she is a really terrible actress - like really, really bad. She ruins every scene she is in.
1 0
On Tastefully Yours • May 28, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
The Male lead, Kang Ha Neul, is carrying this drama, while the Female lead, Go Min Shi, is making it look like an idol school training drama - she is beyond terrible as an actress - she just doesn't understand her character so she overacts it - painful to watch her scenes. Kang Ha Neul reveals his superb acting experience and skills - Seriously they are so mismatched in skill level. Casting must have owed her agency a favor to cast her as a lead in this drama. I can imagine how an actress like Shin Min Ah would handle the role - there would be a totally different dynamic and energy to the roles. A real pity.
17 1
Lily Alice • Feb 2, 2025
Article 'The Trauma Code' was created with Seasons 2 and 3 in mind, says writer Lee Nak Joon
I'm a Doctor, and I loved every minute of it! Yes, there were some Medical flaws, but the strong storyline and characters made up for it. I hope there are more seasons, at least several more! Too many Medical dramas have weak subplots, but not this one. This was really good!
7 0
Replying to DramaAjumma • May 7, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
Despite the ungrammatical English title, this was a masterclass in storytelling. I don't endorse everything that's…
I totally agree, I am thoroughly enjoying every episode.
1 0
Replying to AmirTH • May 7, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
I loved the drama but one thing that I didn't like was that they talk TOO MUCH about life, I mean come on it's…
I think that is what makes this drama special, at least to me.
2 0
On Will Love in Spring • May 7, 2024
Title Will Love in Spring
I haven't finished watching the drama, just half way through and LOVING it! I think the discussions about life and death are really thought provoking- this is not some airy Rom-Com, and those expecting that will be disappointed, and those who do not want to think about the meaning of life, will also be disappointed. I love the way this drama is evolving and how the characters are developing. The main male and female actors are doing an outstanding job, and so are all the side characters. This is a very rich drama, like "Meet Yourself" another great one. I came to the site to get info on the OST - the singer has a beautiful voice and I would love to download her music - so beautiful and lyric. I would appreciate any info on that.
7 2
Replying to Dedra70 • Aug 27, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
@LaraF nothing written at this time about a season 2. I hope we hear something soon. That was a jacked up ending…
Totally agree
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Aug 27, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
It seems like by the end of filming the production team suddenly realized they forgot about that video and just…
Exactly. That was just too bizarre!
1 1
Replying to Dedra70 • Aug 27, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
@LaraF nothing written at this time about a season 2. I hope we hear something soon. That was a jacked up ending…
I know, right? Are the writers unhappy people?🤣
0 2
On W Series: The Way You Shine • Aug 27, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
WHAT KIND OF ENDING IS THAT??? Today was the last episode, right (24) and it ended like that? Is there a Season 2 , and that is what it is leading to?
2 10
On Li Jing Ling • Jun 17, 2022
Person Li Jing Ling
What a terrible writer! The idea of the drama "the Blue Whisper" was a good one, but she butchered it with really stupid scenes and very depressing choices. She must be a depressed person to write the way she did. I will not watch any of her dramas. There are way better writers out there.
5 2