News
Replying to Jay • May 16, 2023
Title Guardian
Lmao i agree
Cutie pie is one of my fav bls and like the OST songs are so good 😭😭😍
2 0
On To Sir, with Love • May 16, 2023
Title To Sir, with Love
Literally an underrated bl this is one of my favorite comfort bls ☹️🫶🏽
4 0
Replying to Yiwa Siriwalee • May 16, 2023
Title Guardian
Is it only me or Zhu Yi Long looks a lot like Zee from cutie pie? If a thai company reproduces this bl they should…
Lmao i agree
1 2
On The Eighth Sense • Apr 20, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
this is my 13th reasons why I love bl kdramas they literally make me cry every time.
4 0
Replying to dahlia101 • Mar 26, 2023
Title Destiny Seeker
Unfortunately, the bilbilli subs are no longer working for me since it says the video is no longer available in…
you can watch the episodes now with subtitles in kisskh
0 1
Replying to Vera • Mar 21, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
I agree that it was bad of Cimon to laugh at the rape jokes (What’s so funny about those kind of jokes I’ll…
No it’s alright it’s my fault anyways it’s just that I’m not always online so I might not know a lot of things that have happened
0 0
Replying to Soul • Mar 21, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
I think this is how the industry works talented actors with messy personal lifes.
Im sorry for my rude comment I didn’t know Perth apologize again I’m sorry
0 1
Replying to Movie buff • Mar 21, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
I can't understand how you can hate actors and still watch it . I guess that works you can watch bls . Never forget…
I’m sorry for my rude comment I realized Perth apologize and Chimon knew he did something bad I’m not always online so I don’t know why happens now and then so I’m sorry
0 0
Replying to Vera • Mar 21, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
I agree that it was bad of Cimon to laugh at the rape jokes (What’s so funny about those kind of jokes I’ll…
Im sorry for my rude comment I didn’t know Perth apologize again I’m sorry
0 0
Replying to Vera • Mar 21, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
I agree that it was bad of Cimon to laugh at the rape jokes (What’s so funny about those kind of jokes I’ll…
Im sorry for my rude comment i didn’t know Perth apologize again im sorry
0 0
Replying to Vera • Mar 21, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
I agree that it was bad of Cimon to laugh at the rape jokes (What’s so funny about those kind of jokes I’ll…
Im sorry for my rude comment I didn’t know Perth apologized and again I’m sorry
0 2
On Dangerous Romance • Mar 16, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
I hate how directors always cast problematic actors in bl dramas, i will only watch this as in i will either hate the main characters or love them but i truly hate the actors & will never forget what they did. (Perth and Chimon /\ @Ballerino_KAI commented what they did.)
2 16
On Tin Tem Jai • Feb 28, 2023
Title Tin Tem Jai
it's awful but i'll give it a second chance it really needs to improve. Also everything is so confusing and boring.
3 0
Replying to YNEH • Dec 28, 2022
Title Strangers from Hell Spoiler
I don't get comments like this. this drama had zero bl and by zero I mean literally not a single scene felt romantic!…
I think they make it as a joke because in the actual webtoon moonjo was actually in love with jongwoo and also pretty obsessed too. 💀🤞🏽
9 0
Replying to lovepatr • Dec 15, 2022
Title The Director Who Buys Me Dinner
Is anyone else's timer on here gone
Yep ✋🏽
0 0
On Choco Milk Shake • Nov 14, 2022
Title Choco Milk Shake
I was expecting something else but wow this is a really warming and cute bl drama i love these types of things and also comedy but it also shows sad parts which can be ok too!
9 0
On Big Dragon • Oct 12, 2022
Title Big Dragon
They are both want to compete on who is on top. They are more like Dumbasses to psychos to lovers 💀💀☝🏾
9 0
On Once Again • Oct 3, 2022
Title Once Again
I swear why is no one talking about the front desk lady is so suspicious 😭
14 1
Replying to Jay • Sep 9, 2022
Title Love in the Air
Where can i watch it?? 😭
Thanks 🙏❤
0 0
Replying to Jay • Sep 9, 2022
Title Love in the Air
Where can i watch it??
Thank you 🙏
0 1
