Editorials
On Return of the Queen • Sep 17, 2025
Title Return of the Queen
Ep 2 has me giggling this drama is so good y'all should watch it I'm so invested in thissss and the way he watches her >>>>>>I'm down bad
2 3
Replying to JustALittleAddicted • Sep 9, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I see your pfp 😂coming here after that drama, you will be veryyyy disappointed 😂 🤣 gawd I miss Jiao Jiao…
Yesss I love wdbtd it was so good 😭😭😭🤚🏻I keep listening 這世間我唯獨愛你 ost and will rewatch it again and I'm not watching this drama as it is very slow burn not my cup of tea thanks for telling me🤭🤭
0 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Sep 2, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I'm thinking of giving this drama a chance does this have kiss scenes?? If it doesn't not my cup of tea 😭😭
0 5
Replying to Little Lottie • Sep 2, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
The Legend of Shen LiBlossoming LoveLove Between Fairy and Devil Starry LoveEternal Love of Dream (a classic!…
I will watch thank youuu 🥰🥰
2 0
Replying to nycfoodie • Sep 2, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Others will recommend more popular xianxia such as Love Between Fairy and Devil. So I'm going to offer a more…
Thank youuu I will watch
1 1
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Sep 2, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I want seasons 2 or cast them in another modern drama the chemistry between main leads was top notch ❤️❤️
11 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Sep 2, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Pls recommend me some more cdramas like when destiny brings demon it was soooooooo goodd
3 21
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Sep 1, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
HELPPP IM CRYING 😭😭😭😭😭 IT WAS SO SO SO GOOD 10/10 BUT GIVE ME SEASON 2 I CRIED CAST THEM IN MODERN DRAMA PLS OR GIVE US SEASON 2 I LOVE THISSSS
9 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Aug 31, 2025
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
I love the 2nd couple juemei and xiaoxing
5 0
Replying to KimTia7 • Aug 31, 2025
Person Hou Wen Yuan
HOT 🫦
Fr he is so hottt 😩😩
2 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Aug 16, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Also, I've had side couple syndrome watching a lot of BL'S, (Pitbabe, Kinnporsche, Love by Chance just to name…
Pfp bl name pls?
0 1
1
