Details

  • Last Online: 23 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: wugui sea⁠♡⁠ 
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 16, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Adsh • 23 minutes ago
Yes!!!!! I wanna know too!! But, generally in such cases isn't it HE??
in trailer I saw him crying 😭
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • 6 days ago
Has anyone seen this 1 hour special episode????https://www.instagram.com/p/DdgzbZwyWFG/?stkn=N3kxOGlzNHZldnV3
I can't find the special episode ppl keep saying in reels that they release a special episode
1 0
On Seo Yea Ji • 8 days ago
Person Seo Yea Ji
Queen we need you back 😭😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💔
2 0
On Hayan Seukaendeul • 13 days ago
I'm so excited for this I hope they gets happy ending in this love alarm was really ruined for me 😭😭🙏🏻
4 2
On Cha Ron • 25 days ago
Person Cha Ron
Link of the drama of yue yueting and charon??
1 3
On The Early Spring • 25 days ago
Ep 15 when flora was working beside Luke the full clip got deleted 😭😭😭he was touching her shoulder and ear tried to kiss her maybe did they deleted the whole clip there then she got up behind Luke pulled her hand and smirked this whole clip got deleted I saw it in trailer

http://xhslink.com/o/9md007i8oCh here rednote link
5 5
Replying to merry • 29 days ago
Ok!Team Luke like 👇 Team Flora say hi Let's go 😂😂😂
hiii
1 0
Replying to ItoseYuki • 29 days ago
Aaaaaaaaa 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 what's wrong with youku ? One episode per day ??? Are…
gurl same 😭😭😭😭💔
2 0
On The Early Spring • 29 days ago
I'm so obsessed with this drama I can't even wait for the next episodes I'm listening you should know on loop I love the ost I will probably hear it untill I'm sick of it 😭😭😭🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻you should knowwwwww
5 0