News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 13 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 10 hours ago
Bloom C • Feb 2, 2021 Article K-Drama Ladies Who Did The Chasing Pt 1 Me: *reading a comment that has many likes*Also me: Why didn't I think of that? 2 0
Replying to Irie Yuuki • Jan 16, 2021 Title Tempted Spoiler I didn’t watch it because I hate beginning new dramas and I just watched their stories and I really ship Soo-Ji… Yeah me too! I did not loke tje ending because they jist showed them hugging together!!! I want more!!! 1 0
Replying to I AM SHOOKETH • Dec 20, 2020 Title What's Really Wrong With Secretary Kim they better have a child like in the webtoon What’s the tittle of the webtoon? 1 1
Replying to I AM SHOOKETH • Nov 27, 2020 Title What's Really Wrong With Secretary Kim they better have a child like in the webtoon Is this out? 1 1
zia • Nov 8, 2020 Article 6 Pairs of Korean Actresses That Could Pass Off As Sisters Totally agree with #4!!!! 1 0
Replying to Sonal Thakur • Nov 3, 2020 Title Love Alarm Season 2 It means Kim JoJo end with sun ho please tell me I HOOOPPPPEEEE SSSSOOOO 1 0
Replying to sia • Nov 3, 2020 Title Love Alarm Season 2 Hye Young is endgame:( In the posters there’s gonly jojo and hye young, in the webtoon she ended up with him… sameeeeee 0 0
Also me: Why didn't I think of that?