News
Replying to Lia0215 • Jan 26, 2021
Title She Would Never Know Spoiler
I agree with you, I don't think a crappy past is an excuse to basically be double-timing two people. He might…
i just watched ep 4 and when you get to that episode during the scene where he is out with the guy and girl, im pretty sure the short haired girl likes him, so maybe her.
0 0
Replying to Lia0215 • Jan 26, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
I agree with you, I don't think a crappy past is an excuse to basically be double-timing two people. He might…
yes, but i meant a second love interest for the ML
0 2
Replying to Chia6 • Jan 26, 2021
Person Oh Jung Se
I have never heard of prosopagnosia until I looked at his profile . How interesting
? I think i know what you mean but idk if i am correct
0 0
On Oh Jung Se • Jan 26, 2021
Person Oh Jung Se
I saw him in "touch your heart" and then in "its okay to not be okay" and I never realized they were the same person until today
4 0
On Nam Da Reum • Jan 26, 2021
Person Nam Da Reum
i've seen him playing the younger version of the ML in most dramas I've seen and I can't wait for him to have a main role. He will definitely be in the future generation of actors
6 1
On Kim Won Hae • Jan 26, 2021
Person Kim Won Hae
you already it will be a good drama if he is in it
9 1
On Kim Sun Young • Jan 26, 2021
Person Kim Sun Young
you already know it will be a good drama if she is in it
12 1
On What's Really Wrong With Secretary Kim • Jan 25, 2021
Title What's Really Wrong With Secretary Kim
when will this air?
1 0
Replying to euler holanda • Jan 25, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
anyone know when it will be release?
5/5
1 1
Replying to mi myohan • Jan 25, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
i wish they would announce the release date. i miss kang hanna already :(
i think it releases 5/5
2 0
On Kill It • Jan 25, 2021
Title Kill It Spoiler
the ending shattered my heart even though I knew what to expect when I started watching. The ending was so heartbreaking but I'm not disappointed because it was poetic in a way, a happy ending would of probably ruined the whole drama.
3 0
Replying to Lia0215 • Jan 25, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
I agree with you, I don't think a crappy past is an excuse to basically be double-timing two people. He might…
i mean...based on how he reacted it can be possible. Now that you mention SFL i wonder who it will be or if there is even a SFL
0 4
Replying to purple cotton • Jan 25, 2021
Title To Love
Does this series have happy ending?
I'm wondering the same thing
1 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Jan 25, 2021
Title To Love
At least they're uploading 4 episodes now. Before it was only 2 lol
4 more to go on viki
0 0
Replying to ponnu • Jan 25, 2021
Title She Would Never Know Spoiler
ep 3 was pretty decent... i dont think the SML's actions can be justified even if he has a crappy past and he…
I agree with you, I don't think a crappy past is an excuse to basically be double-timing two people. He might not have feelings for his fiancée but if he really loved the FL he would have come clean and told her, but just like you said the wedding is 2 months away, and by the looks of it he had no thoughts of telling her anything. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt until the scene where he questioned the FL when in reality he has no right to question her.
4 6
Anushka • Jan 25, 2021
Article Currently Watching: Run On
loved the article
0 1
lo_ve • Jan 25, 2021
Article School 2017 Actress Song Yoo Jung passes away at 26
rest in peace, my condolences go to her family and friends
1 0
Nauriya • Jan 25, 2021
Article South Korean Rapper Jung Hun Cheol [aka Iron] passes away at 29
my condolences go to his family and friends. May he rest in peace
1 0
Replying to 7487883 • Jan 24, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
A score doesn't go up from 8.1 to 8.7 in less then 12 hours. Some crazy obsessed Ro Woon fan must had been triggered…
I can understand if it had a high rating because to me the first two episodes weren't bad but I can't believe it has a higher rating then "Run On"
8 0
Replying to RandomUsagi • Jan 22, 2021
Title Color Rush
Well, if you're really curious, there's always the novel of Color Rush that explains everything.
yeah
0 0
