Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 121 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 21, 2020
Replying to Pela03 • Feb 1, 2021
I am watching street dance China right now and l plan to watch this drama next. Wallace Chung l see him like and…
He is a very good actor, you will definitely like this drama.
0 0
Replying to zainab shahzadi • Jan 31, 2021
There is no subs for ep 45,46... What to do anyone know where to watch these episodes with engsub
did you find it
0 3
On Insect Detective • Jan 30, 2021
That one detective forgot his name reminded me so much of Z.Tao. Loved how they all grew to love jintiang. The ending was bittersweet
3 0
Replying to ShaashaS • Jan 30, 2021
Title Insect Detective Spoiler
Guys, are the two MLs related in anyway? It's as if the doctor is feeling uneasy around ML. Is it because of FL…
a bit late but they are half brothers.
1 0
Replying to Hollers • Jan 30, 2021
Title Insect Detective Spoiler
WB and TJT's father died (& it's revealed how TJT's father had an affair w/ TJT's mother and how WB was sent to…
the guy that raised jiantian for 18 years, the fathers old classmate
1 0
Replying to Call_meenia • Jan 30, 2021
Title Insect Detective Spoiler
Did the drama end already? There's only eng sub up to 8. I'm only on ep 4 and the two guy just met. But i feel…
I wouldnt call him evil. he did what he had to do to protect those around him
1 0
On Run On • Jan 29, 2021
Title Run On
this show has everything but good father figures. Like dang how can they call themselves fathers. I hope next episode all 4 of them either run and get their marriage registered or they come up with a plan.
4 0
Replying to hurixa • Jan 28, 2021
Title Encounter
Can you recommend me dramas like this?
No problem ,it was a really sweet story so definitely give it a try.
P.S there is anther one airing called She would never know. You might like it since it kind of has similar vibes
0 0
On Henry Lau • Jan 27, 2021
Person Henry Lau
discovered him because of the OST of "while you were sleeping" in 2017 and been a fan ever since.
BTW anyone wondering its the song "It's You" by henry
4 0
Replying to hurixa • Jan 27, 2021
Title Encounter
Can you recommend me dramas like this?
one spring night
2 2
Replying to RejaulHoque • Jan 27, 2021
Title To Love
I really like crime romance dramas and have been patiently waiting for this to get subbed but now the comment…
I really liked it, I am not a big fan of crime romance especially the ones that have such a heavy plotline as this one but I wholeheartedly tell you that I enjoyed every single second of this drama. You should definitely give it a try.
3 1
On Run On • Jan 27, 2021
Title Run On
considering last ep ended on a sad note I thought today's episode will be sad but it ended up being so fun. Excited for tomorrow and the possibility of them eating ramyun together
12 0