K-Drama Replying to SpicyLime • Jul 10, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor Spoiler
Yes she is attracted to the ML. The problem for her is that everyone kept our OTP's relationship a secret from…
What episode does it finally get resolved?
0 1
Replying to Onceuponashadow • Jul 10, 2022
Title Love in the Air
Another typical Thai bl with smirking overconfident semes and damsel in distress ukes who will lose their brain…
Am I still going to watch it tho? Yes, I am
9 1
On A Dream of Splendor • Jul 10, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
Does Song Yin Zhang fall for our ML and create issues?
0 3
Replying to nananur • Jul 9, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
I guess Part 1 will have sad ending.
Yup or opening ending. Otherwise, we wouldnt get part 2
6 0
Replying to Fiorina Grace • Jun 14, 2022
Title A Robot in the Orange Orchard
No, she is just cute
thank god!
1 0
On A Robot in the Orange Orchard • Jun 13, 2022
Title A Robot in the Orange Orchard
Is Kang Li er an annoying second lead?
1 4
Replying to MatildediShabran • Jun 12, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
Yeo Jin Goo is one of the handsomest men that ever lived. But putting that aside, he is also one of the best South…
I dont see the correlation between X and Y in your comment. You mention Jin Goo and how being perfect might be his only weakness and that " anyone who acts opposite him just can't seem to match his looks or talent”. Then you mention Ga Young but you mention the CHARACTER she plays, the role that was assigned to her. So are you calling her ugly? Not talented because of the role she plays?
6 1
On Psychologist • May 29, 2022
Title Psychologist
can someone spoil the ending
1 1
Replying to river11 • May 22, 2022
Title War of Y
Billy & Seng- Toru $ First can't wait!
I just made the same comment. Toru and first have sizzling chemistry and so do Billy seng if those kisses and looks in SCOY were anything to go by.
7 0
On War of Y • May 22, 2022
Title War of Y
Omg so we are getting first/takisawa toru and Billy and Seng??!!!
9 1
Replying to NotThatHisa • May 12, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
he ate the jade moon flower that old master taiyin gave BFX on mount wu
his hair turned white yet?
0 1
Replying to YESMISSA • May 10, 2022
Title When You Be Me Spoiler
Maybe time jump after the usual break up
they broke up?
0 0
Replying to Knavery • May 10, 2022
Title When You Be Me Spoiler
This show deserves non-AI subs. I've listened to so much broken English in my life that I'm pretty sure I understand…
This drama would have been even more enjoyable if we got better subs
1 0
On My Love and Stars • May 9, 2022
Title My Love and Stars
No subs yet?
1 3
On The Miracle of Teddy Bear • May 8, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear
"I hope that the best version of me remains in everyone's memories"
7 0
Replying to Blue Orchid Blossom • May 7, 2022
Title Feng Dou Ba Shizi Fei
you're here too :) did you start watching this? if yes, how is it?
Exactly! And a happy ending or at least a reasonable one thats conclusive and not open. This one is also very important.
2 0
Replying to CeeVieAre • May 7, 2022
Title Master of My Own
You mean FL's 2nd love interest. He was a Senior from FL's university. Also young, talented and established in…
Yeah I just saw. Man he seems way too perfect I am suspicious of him.
0 1
Replying to Wintergardener • May 7, 2022
Title Tomorrow Spoiler
I think the reason why she killed herself was because of the grief she felt after her son passed. So I also do…
UMMMMM why does that remind me of joong woong? He drowned and became comatose after jumping into the river to save that man. I think her son and the person she has to save is joong woong.
0 0
On Master of My Own • May 7, 2022
Title Master of My Own
who is the second male lead?
2 4
Replying to kalenahenden • May 6, 2022
Title Tomorrow
now that we’re in the home stretch, the focus seems to be on our main characters. while there will be cases-of-week,…
Thats a very good theory
2 0

