Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 25 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 19, 2016
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
On Dream Beyond • Jul 24, 2025
Title Dream Beyond
I love Xu Lu but not even she could save this drama. This was just too long and boring. The romance between the lead started like 1/4 of the drama, their chemistry wasn't convincing enough. He had more chemistry with his ex who he dated at the beginning of the drama. Also why are this lead men always thinking is okay to be in their exes life even if they are married or in another relationship. He was very present on his ex life when she came back into his life.

Also this felt like it was filmed years ago but released last month, Xu Lu looks younger and also the actor. The format also looks old, I remember on older Chinese dramas, well in the modern times genre they had a lot of international actors and spoke a lot of english in the drama. They film abroad a lot too and not like todays cdrama where they go for vacations or they show an episode or two of them abroad.

I want to see Xu LU in better projects =(
0 0
Replying to wdr1314 • Jul 24, 2025
Title Dream Beyond
I like the series so far and I am on Ep31. What I don't like is every time they enteract with Americans it is…
They always do that. Even the guy at the beginning who I thought liked her and was going to be her first boyfriend, the guy from the club. Someone in a comment below say that also chinese did negative things even do I agree they were different things. The Americans were written as they always out to get everyone and anyone.
Chinese did things not as legal or morally right but in a way to better their lives, except the ex roommate who was overall just mean.
1 0
Replying to 13928146 • Jul 23, 2025
Not really, so far there's unrequited love for the second pair, we don't know how it's going to end. It's Ye Yun…
Thank you
2 0
On Our Generation • Jul 23, 2025
Couples besides the leads? Meaning secondary couples of yes who? Thank you in advance.
1 2
Replying to k8s • Jul 22, 2025
Title Good Boy
I was about to ask if this is worth watching so thanks for the rating/comment! I think I might give it a miss…
You have plenty of time to catch up or even advance. Also Thank you, I hope we do.
1 0
Replying to the ZHANLUN times • Jul 22, 2025
You can still watch this drama actually its very interesting. The FL regretted the death of old couple and felt…
Problem with my eyes hahhaa or brain, you sound like a child!
You learn the difference between intimacy and heat up! Because you said and I quote “ Also the chemistry between the ML and FL heat up in 10 episode.”

Let me school you in the meaning of heat up In the context of romance, "heat up" or "heat level" refers to the intensity and explicitness of the sexual content within the story. •••• which didn’t happen. •••••
Before you try to correct me try to know what you are talking about, Google is your trusted friend!
1 1
Replying to RealNevermore • Jul 22, 2025
It is a CCTV drama which is under direct control of CCP, what do you expect? Educate yourself a little bit when…
I don’t need to send CCP a email or nothing because it wasn’t even them the ones making the comment. I’m reply to you. You’re excusing them talking bad about a gay character because they are under CCP guideline. They never said talk bad about gay characters they don’t accept dramas with Gay characters or romance!
2 1
Replying to Jenna • Jul 21, 2025
on episode 13 and feeling like I found a gem in this one!
Do you remember who were couples besides the leads?
0 0
Replying to RealNevermore • Jul 21, 2025
It is a CCTV drama which is under direct control of CCP, what do you expect? Educate yourself a little bit when…
Even if they are under CCP control they simply don’t have to have gay couples or anything remotely close to it, doesn’t give them right to talk bad about someone sexuality. They could simply don’t even mentioned it!
3 3
Replying to the ZHANLUN times • Jul 21, 2025
You can still watch this drama actually its very interesting. The FL regretted the death of old couple and felt…
What drama are you watching? heat up in episode 10? Hahhaa they rarely come out together she has more time with the second lead. Maybe you mistaken the number of episode. By episode ten they haven’t even touched hands hahaha
1 3
Replying to Mercy • Jul 21, 2025
The male lead does not kiss so I don't watch his dramas
Yes his married and I read a few comments by staff members his wife even goes to see when he films certain scenes. Like to make it uncomfortable, even if it’s fake kissing he does.
1 0
Replying to Gene Hunt • Jul 21, 2025
Title Good Boy
Good Boy RatingsEp1: 4.8% (Lowest)Ep2: 5.3%Ep3: 5.6% Ep4: 5.3%Ep5: 5.9% Ep6: 6.2% Ep7: 6.4% Ep8: 6.4%Ep9: 5.7%Ep10:6.1%Ep11:5.4%Ep12:5.5%Ep13:6.7%…
Rating as people rate it or viewing?
1 1
Replying to Living Tribunal • Jul 21, 2025
Title Good Boy
Why does this trash drama has 8.4 rating? It's at best 7 and nothing else. What did Dong Ju even learn from his…
I’m guessing fans of the actor rate this high?
5 0
Replying to Angie • Jul 21, 2025
Title Good Boy
Do you think there will be a second season?
I hope not or at least change the writer.
3 0
Replying to k8s • Jul 21, 2025
Title Good Boy
I was about to ask if this is worth watching so thanks for the rating/comment! I think I might give it a miss…
Okay I agree I seen drama and movies where it actually worked, also Thank you. And let me tell you the last two years I haven’t even watch that many dramas. I have lacked or should I say Asian dramas have been lacking hahaha
1 2
Replying to k8s • Jul 21, 2025
Title Good Boy
I was about to ask if this is worth watching so thanks for the rating/comment! I think I might give it a miss…
Hahaha I mean it would have surprised me enough to make me feel something about this drama.
1 0
Replying to k8s • Jul 21, 2025
Title Good Boy
I was about to ask if this is worth watching so thanks for the rating/comment! I think I might give it a miss…
Yeah exactly and let me tell you something worst, I told my sister in law to watch this with me, we rarely agree in dramas to watch because we have very different taste but we never obligate each other to watch something. But boom she agreed to watch this with me. What we do is watch an episode when we have the time and send a voice message reviewing each episode when we are done. The last overall review of the drama VM I started with “I’m so sorry I made you watch this. I shouldn’t have even mentioned this drama to you, now I’m going to be scared to recommend dramas.” This was that bad to me in the part where I had to make myself finish it that I feel so bad for recommending this to be a drama we can review :(

Literally I was please send me a plot twist! Something that will make me excited.
3 2
Replying to k8s • Jul 21, 2025
Title Good Boy
I was about to ask if this is worth watching so thanks for the rating/comment! I think I might give it a miss…
Sincerely I wanted to love this, I started this and another kdrama and neither were good to me. I guess that’s why I don’t watch as many kdramas and been sticky to cdramas.

Yeah for sure what made me like this less was the episode repetition. I would have preferred if they try to solve other cases and between each episode still develop this plot line. Because they were purely focus on the main plot they couldn’t solve it until the end and and we were over it, where they messed up more was telling us who the villain was since episode 2. They didn’t even let us guess on that.
3 8