For how many Kdramas I watch (more than 300 for sure) they have teached us that the higher in power the men in…
I was just talking to my sister in law who is who I’m reviewing this drama with and I told her that I find it pretty weird they already telling us who the villain is. I’m guessing there’s a bigger fish to catch. I’m hoping is not Jong Hyeon the fl leads ex. I seen dramas where they paint the villain as the hero and it’s the contrary. Let’s say we see him saving the girl but later they show us he was in the room after attacking her and just came out to act likes he saved her. I hope I’m very wrong tho, I like his character.
Also telling us who drugmom Is since the get go and telling us who she is partner with it’s very suspicious, there giving us so much, trying to distract us who the big villain is. That’s my guess.
For how many Kdramas I watch (more than 300 for sure) they have teached us that the higher in power the men in…
There’s no doubts more people are involved but all of them? I mean he beat up two already, two higher ups of his unit. Remember is not the same units where the athletes work and he does. He works for CBP. So in a way you saying all his unit knows he is bad and they all work for the bad guys?
Very cutesy but predictable. I have to say I felt bad for DY, he was so cute and understanding and nice and adorable and hot and knew how to cook but he had a moment of indecision and lost his change! I thought we were going to have another repetition of Dear M. But nope which actually made it worst because it made me hurt for DY.
Finally After watching episode 6 I just want to whine but I have to do it with the spoiler tag.
For how many Kdramas I watch (more than 300 for sure) they have teached us that the higher in power the men in the government are the more evil they are. So can some one tell me why a simple employee (Ju Yeong) gangster or not can beat up their bosses/higher ups and they say sorry and bow down to him makes no sense. They don’t even know he is the villain still let him beat them up! They can send someone to freaking kill him off based again on what they have teached us in other kdramas. On how evil and high in power they are. But nooo! That type of writing sucks! Writer in that part is a disappointment to me. I had more to whine about but episode 6 made me forget about those and focus on how mad I am because of what I said previously.
is there a lot of romance? because I'm looking for a drama that will make me yell if u know what I mean
So far Not at all! It just the male lead loving her and her being rude to him. There’s one kiss but later she starts saying to forget it and he loves teasing her about the kiss.
This drama is not for everyone. It's a mature drama, ML kiss and even sleeps with SFL. But FL must remain virgin…
You should of word it remains faithful not a virgin because she has sex with the ML, those were the first minutes of the drama. Or said untouched by another man.
8.5 because the plot was different and has a HEA. I started this expecting way less and surprised me and I had high expectations for When the moon meets the stars and it was a let down.
In my opinion the FL was more obsessed to obtain something than actually being in love with the guy. He turned her down so many times and she had no dignity. Also I know it was part of his monk tendencies to be so serious but to be he was just so boring. I actually wanted the SML for her.
Some boring ass snoozefest cringeworthy, anoyying people show gets 8.8 (not gonna mention any names) and this…
Has to do with how popular the actor and actress are. These are liked actors but not level IU (just mentioning her because how loved she is everywhere.) and how cray cray the fandoms are. I seen the most boring dramas and even add a lead dies but the viewers love the actor or actress and rate it 9 here. Also fans and fandoms get crazy and make fake profiles just to rate their dramas high. Also there’s fandom war, where one fandom lowers the “rival” drama rating later the other fandom does the same.
Overall no one should take the rating here seriously, example one Cdrama has 9.2 here and in China wasn’t rated high or won awards. Which is what really matters. The recognition where it matters.
Seungwoo growing a spine...? I will have to disagree...all his life was controlled by others, be it Jayeong and…
Agreed! Don’t know how someone can come to a conclusion that no CEO can be a puppet because they got the position and can’t be puppets! I mean if presidents of countries are puppets in real life , why not a CEO.
Also telling us who drugmom Is since the get go and telling us who she is partner with it’s very suspicious, there giving us so much, trying to distract us who the big villain is. That’s my guess.
That type of writing sucks! Writer in that part is a disappointment to me.
I had more to whine about but episode 6 made me forget about those and focus on how mad I am because of what I said previously.
There’s one kiss but later she starts saying to forget it and he loves teasing her about the kiss.
I seen the most boring dramas and even add a lead dies but the viewers love the actor or actress and rate it 9 here. Also fans and fandoms get crazy and make fake profiles just to rate their dramas high. Also there’s fandom war, where one fandom lowers the “rival” drama rating later the other fandom does the same.
Overall no one should take the rating here seriously, example one Cdrama has 9.2 here and in China wasn’t rated high or won awards. Which is what really matters. The recognition where it matters.
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/recommendation-forum/141768-novels-like