Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 25 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 19, 2016
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Jun 30, 2016
I have to say that this cast is my favorite cast of all the dramas I have watched. Like I really like all the actors and the leads both of them are on my favorite Korean actors list.
Usually I don't like one of the leads either the girl or the guy. or the secondary leads so on. but on this I love all of the supporting and lead actors/actresses.
3 0
On Webtoon Hero - Tundra Show • Jun 29, 2016
I thought Ah Yeong was going to actually end up with the webtoon writer (the guy she talked to at the café) lol. She actually said she was her ideal type, wouldn't of been a different ending if she dropped both of the other two guys and ended up with the guy we least expected hahaha. But actually I love who she picked.
0 0
Replying to Farshokoof • Jun 29, 2016
I haven't started the series yet, but I can only think of Lee Joon Gi as the ahjussi in Two Weeks and Lee Yu Bi…
I agree with the comment below Love their chemistry.
2 0
On Evergreen Love • Jun 23, 2016
the sad part of all of this is that most sites don't sub unless is super famous.
and that we can't buy the dvd's. well I can't find sites where they sell Japanese movies new releases with eng subs that ship internationally.
0 2
On An Assassin • Jun 22, 2016
Title An Assassin
They shouldn't add love interests if they will have this kind of ending..
Just the Bromance would be enough in the movie.
The fighting scenes were pretty good, story line not bad.
Not the best assassin movie but not the worst I seen.
The Romance not great do.
I actually saw two movies today where their was no kiss in it hahah.
0 0
On Don't Laugh at My Romance • Jun 21, 2016
I actually like the ending..
that is what he gets for getting involved with a married woman and specially someone so much older. is not like they can date like a Normal age couple..specially a Teacher and student.
and I like the friends kissed at the end.
5 0
On The Left Ear • Jun 9, 2016
Title The Left Ear Spoiler
Great movie.. I love all of it except that they didn't kiss. Was the lead actress to young? Did they kiss on the book? I hate that they kiss the second lead girl but they didn't with the lead hahaha. I was waiting at the last minute for that kiss it was a seal of love. lol
3 4
On Better Man • Jun 8, 2016
Title Better Man
I watched the first episode and it was good. But if I keep watching it would be Zhen Hao and the girl's romance story. I saw 80 episodes and almost hit the floor but than I saw is going to be ones a day for the whole week so is not that bad. Unless sites and subbers don't keep up and stop subbing.
3 0
Replying to GiKnoth • Jun 7, 2016
Deja vu... so many situations and dialogues that remind me of Itazura na Kiss and Please Love the Useless Me.…
Issei Is my favorite than the best friend but because I think Issei is more my type the way he dresses and stuff. but both guys are great and cute.
0 0
Replying to 182 • Jun 7, 2016
I thought I had seen all the type of girl leads on dramas, but I was wrong. I though I seen the top of naïve…
hahahaha right!
1 0
On Jasper Liu • Jun 7, 2016
Person Jasper Liu
More than Rain He looks like Seo Kang Jun (My Oppa) Which was why Jasper caught my attention.. his smile is just like Kang Jun smile too. If you do a side by side comparison I think you will see he looks more like Kang Jun.
8 2
Replying to GiKnoth • Jun 6, 2016
Deja vu... so many situations and dialogues that remind me of Itazura na Kiss and Please Love the Useless Me.…
exactly and I think all of the second leads have been more interesting than the lead and I mean in the love triangle.
0 0
Replying to 182 • Jun 6, 2016
I thought I had seen all the type of girl leads on dramas, but I was wrong. I though I seen the top of naïve…
thanks for your advice..
dreaming is free and I am a dreamer maybe that is why I will keep on watching this drama to keep on dreaming on a different ending lol. What I don't like is her weakness. If she had some guts and sometimes stood up for herself I won't it mind it. If that is the type of romance and relationship your into that's up to you and I respect that..and as you gave me an advice I will give you one RUN AWAY as far as you can from that type of relationships. but I am not a type of person to argue or fight and I take those people who give me nice not insulting advices or comments in a great way so thanks.. I gone this far watching this drama to stop hahaha
0 0