Okay so they aren’t subbed I watch two raw on YouTube and another thing there’s a subber but they charging. Some where in the comments they share who is it or a link.
Monday. I wish it was like Cdramas everyday release hehhee I’m loving this and the other one with Kao. I was in an Asian drama funk meaning I didn’t like anything releasing but these two been saving me.
I been in a funk where I don’t like Asian dramas that are releasing or haven’t shipped any couples but I love this couple. We need more fan made videos of this couple! https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTjNg53n5/
People here aren’t even finishing the drama and misinforming about things that happen in the drama with that said, Was this the best drama ever? Nope but it has its cute and funny moments. The romance starts late more than mid drama, but it does have some kissing scenes one really good one and some “bed scenes” fade to black. Again not the best drama, but not as bad as the people not even finish it are putting it out to be. But not for those who don’t like second leads in the leads lives. Good for a day you have nothing to watch.
IN MY OPINION This had potential! Totally agree with started good but got boring. Would have rated higher but I dislike how its second chance or “past lovers”. Seems most kdramas are that. Love the actress, he was okay. Good kissing scenes.
Never seen dramas of this actor and now I have some homework to do and watch some of his dramas to see if he kisses like this on all of his kissing scenes to add him to my best kissers. Besides that is a okay drama.
I’m also waiting for more episodes of Crushology 101,
Aaah Sungjaes drama, man I don’t like his leading girl like never been a fan of her acting. Maybe as a Melody I will support but maybe hahaha
We need more fan made videos of this couple! https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTjNg53n5/
This had potential! Totally agree with started good but got boring. Would have rated higher but I dislike how its second chance or “past lovers”. Seems most kdramas are that.
Love the actress, he was okay. Good kissing scenes.
Besides that is a okay drama.