Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 25 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 19, 2016
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
On Love of the Divine Tree • Feb 17, 2025
When I knew it was this actress I was so excited and I started it I thought she would come out later than episode 1 because omg I didn’t recognize her! As the episode passed by and I was in episode 2 I was like yes is her, ooh no that’s not her, yes it is hahaha
Good thing the plot seems good. ;) hahaha

Ooh does this have secondary couples?
1 1
Replying to deepakk • Feb 17, 2025
Title Boiling Life
I saw a clip on inst where his ex gf and her mother humiliates him thinking he is poor, was that FL or some side…
Sorry like I said I watched it 2 years ago. I don’t remember.
1 0
On Rainkissed Fate • Feb 17, 2025
if I’m not wrong this is the couple that has worked most together in China I mean in romance as leads:
2 3
Replying to deepakk • Feb 17, 2025
Title Boiling Life
I saw a clip on inst where his ex gf and her mother humiliates him thinking he is poor, was that FL or some side…
Yes that’s the FL
0 2
Replying to FeiJin • Feb 15, 2025
Xiao han ends up with chen mo.others had no official pairing .The ending was open
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Piquina • Feb 15, 2025
Title Check in Hanyang Spoiler
No, it doesn't. There is only one couple. There were some episodes where I thought certain characters would end…
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to 182 • Feb 15, 2025
Title First Love
Thanks Won't watch it!
Yeah someone did tell me years ago, I asked 7 years ago and 2 years ago someone else answered. Thanks tho.
1 0
Replying to GeeGee • Feb 12, 2025
No. This is high budget production. You can clearly see it in the costumes, sets and locations. Also the cinematography…
That’s your opinion which valid like mine.
Special effects sucked, you saw the glow around the person when is not big budget SFX, the cinematography was off too bright on some scenes and also you could clearly see its green screen. Grainy at times. The comedy not my type. Great cinematography, costumes, set and locations are dramas like Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy (2017) that each episodes look like freaking movies.
Maybe you don’t catch things I do but I have eyes for this things.

But again your opinion is valid, I may not agree with it like you don’t with my opinion. But is okay.
2 1
Replying to Amaryllis_Flower • Feb 12, 2025
I've been waiting for a version of You Are My Makeup Artist with English subtitles. Doesn't seem like it's ever…
Aah you didn’t ask where hahaha
That’s why I only said yes it’s available.
DMed you:
0 0
Replying to Furrina • Jan 31, 2025
Title Namib
No romance, unless you count FL and her husband (even that is slight). ML is an employee/ward, FL is a horrible…
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Eeevo • Jan 31, 2025
Title Namib
There is no romance
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to Chrysalis • Jan 31, 2025
Title Iron Family
It might give the vibes. But this drama is nowhere near MGL. That was a really good drama. It was a rollercoaster…
I agree that this wasn’t as good after I watched more episodes. But mostly I meant how the lead girl is the victim of the world, of destiny. How everything bad that can happen happens like they can’t be happy. And how the parent felt bad for the lead girl for that type of life. Example here because the mom felt bad about the FL being blind she tells the other sister to give up something, is like the movie my sister keeper (that literally they had a daughter to donate organs (or blood) for her other sick daughter. In My
golden Life they send the oldest sister to the rich family even if she wasn’t the real daughter because she “had suffer a lot in life.”
Is like your mom taking away you allowance because she feel sorry for your sister who has to take a bus so now with your money she can get a cab but now you can’t buy yourself lunch at school because she takes away your allowance : GET ME?
0 0
On Namib • Jan 30, 2025
Title Namib
Is this romance based or slight romance? Secondary couples?
0 8
On The K2 • Jan 30, 2025
Title The K2
I was talking to a drama friend about dramas where most (hence most) ship the ML with the SFL. And I remember this one and I’m back just to see if new viewers also feel that the ML has more chemistry with the SFL and ship them. I saw that yes hahaa
11 1
Replying to Draco • Jan 30, 2025
Sword and fairy has an open ending but still can be consider a happy ending but i can see why some people might…
Sadly a open ending is left like that so anyone can guess or predict or have theories. Which can’t prove that neither are right, let’s say I say it was a hopeful happy ending and you say it was tragic. It’s perspective so unless the writer comes out to say which side is right or is based on a novel with a defined ending we won’t know.
Same with Doona’s Ending, (kdrama). I said it was a hopeful ending (as many did.) and the rest said they didn’t get back together. The writer had to say it was a hopeful ending.

So just because I say a open ending is a HEA doesn’t make it a fact. Is what I think it is, how I see it or solve it or guess it is.
0 1
On Iron Family • Jan 29, 2025
Title Iron Family
Once again I feel like a fish out of the sea, this gives My Golden Life vibes. The typical Lead girl who life chewed her up and spit her out, has the worst luck (Their words not mine.) and her sob stories, (my least fave FL’s sincerely I prefer villains over this type of FL’s ). The mom who will take her side no matter what because she feels guilty (In MGL was both parents). I keep watching to see if there’s good secondary couples.

Edited: Omg I’m on episode 17 and I dislike that greedy sister of the lead girl! I only like CTU so far.

Edited: Done. Like always the most irresponsible roles on Kdramas are the old fellas. What did the grandparents thought it would happen. You do bad deeds bad luck will be coming your way. If they hide the money is because they knew it was bad thing what they did. They deserve what they got. I don’t know why it felt like the lead girl fell for the ML out of no where. I disliked with passion that the greedy sister got what she wanted (that the guy she liked became rich.) I would of acted poor forever, she didn’t deserve him. She was so mean to him. He stick around for too long. Even with 36 episodes this ending feel like a rushed ending. So I get why the rating is low:
1 2