News
On Bloom in Turmoil • 9 days ago
Title Bloom in Turmoil
Haoxuan is my favourite. He hasn't had a decent role since the Untamed. shame. he has so much potential. I thought, after Untamed he'll get great roles. He has just short dramas recently. Actually he said that he was with a bad agency. Well, if he is still there, it just shows through his roles. He deserves better.
0 0
Replying to Siofra • Jun 15, 2026
Title Reunion 2: Mystery of the Abyss
I couldn't find this anymore, not even in kisskh.co 😭
it's on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2P8ofFnGj0
0 1
On Excellent Women • Feb 25, 2026
Title Excellent Women
Wang Hao Xuan, my love. Yess! finally a new series and a detective one
0 0
On Ji Chen • Nov 20, 2025
Person Ji Chen
when is the new Reunion coming out?
0 0
On Reunion 2: Mystery of the Abyss • Nov 17, 2025
Title Reunion 2: Mystery of the Abyss
when is the Russian movie coming out? please, I wanna see it so much! Ji Chen is my favourite Hei Yan Jing
1 0
Replying to Cider Melon • Aug 28, 2025
Title Dreamcatcher
There are no women in this show?
girls are more important than the plot for you?
1 0
On Time Raiders • Jun 23, 2025
Title Time Raiders
hope it comes out soon
1 0
Replying to MarissaDanelle • Jun 14, 2025
Title Mystic Nine
They are still filming so we won't expect this until 2026
thanks
1 1
On Mystic Nine • Jun 11, 2025
Title Mystic Nine
when is it out?
1 3
Replying to Anoif • Jan 15, 2025
Title Hua Ye Qian Xing
Ji Chen as Black Glasses plzzzz!!!
couldn't agree more. he is the best and the sexiest
4 0
On Hua Ye Qian Xing • Jan 15, 2025
Title Hua Ye Qian Xing
can't wait to see Ji Chen again in this film. given that he is in Russia at the at the end of the second film , I just cannot wait for this one.. I want more of Heihua...
1 0
On Detective L • Jun 13, 2023
Title Detective L
Ji Chen :) Love him :) This drama is one of the best I've seen so far. Funny, mysterious, Luo Fei is amazing, the FL is finally a character who is a strong woman not a whining one. Good stories, get to know the 30s. this is one great drama
1 0
On Youth Water Polo • Jun 3, 2023
Title Youth Water Polo
when is it aired???????????????????????
0 0
On Youth Water Polo • Jan 15, 2023
Title Youth Water Polo
I've been crying oceans to see it already 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 when can we finally watch it???????????????
0 0
On Overworking Man • Nov 28, 2022
Title Overworking Man
Such a dorky but cute story. Enjoyed it 🤗
0 0
Replying to dynephon • Nov 16, 2022
Title Tomb of the Sea Side Story: Hua Mei
The time has finally come: I present to you the english sub ^^https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GDjb0WFZSz-Ym3Z9E92kPFnp3xLjBrsk?usp=sharing
You are THE BEST!!!! Thank you so much!!!! 🙏I was so desperate for eng sub. Thx 😊
1 1
On The Baking Challenge • Nov 14, 2022
Title The Baking Challenge
I really want to see it now! I do hope it will be better than the Cupid's kitchen, because it was disappointment for me
1 0
Replying to Orithian • Aug 15, 2022
Title L.O.R.D. Critical World
I watched Tomb of the Sea before this...and the difference between the characters Zhang Ming En & Ji Chen are…
I also watched Tomb of the Sea first and saw Ji Chen there and just fell for him. He is so hot there. Love him here too. He is also cool in the Reunion: Escape from the Monstrous Snake, he is so hilarious there.
2 0
On L.O.R.D. Critical World • Aug 15, 2022
Title L.O.R.D. Critical World
just watched it because of Jeffrey Ji Chen 😘🥰
1 0
On Tomb of the Sea • Aug 15, 2022
Title Tomb of the Sea
Loved Hao Xuan as Su Wan. He was so cute. The definition of true friend. I loved the parts when he was trained by Glasses. Teaching him Math, Chemistry etc. Those scenes were hilarious. Also him hiring Glasses, being bitten by a snake twice - poor boy -, he is the sweetest on this planet.
4 0

