News
Replying to tintin92 • Nov 22, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
no kissing scenes for the leads????? but why!!!
hear! hear! same director here Rising With The Wind and it has superb kissing scenes. Perhaps the writer didn’t want any in this story - fail!
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • Nov 22, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
no kissing scenes for the leads????? but why!!!
I wish we knew why 😩
1 0
Replying to Haitang • Nov 22, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Did you see the credits? There's almost one there.
Almost never counts 😁
0 0
Replying to dooh • Nov 22, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
wdym, so no kisses in the whole cdrama ??
Kisses for second leads but not for the mains. I’ve watched to ep 30 and still nada. There’s some hugging but that doesn’t count, right? Outrageous.
8 2
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Nov 22, 2024
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
No kisses (!) and the romance conflict is solved by ep. 20 so the will they/ won’t they tension is over. I laughed at lot at the FL but I would say this is a comedy rather than romance. ML is so pretty. 2FL wins all the awards for expressionless ‘I’m a floating wooden raft’ style of acting.
7 11
On Perfect Match • Nov 22, 2024
Title Perfect Match
This is giving me Pride & Prejudice vibes with a mother desperate to marry off five daughters. I wonder who will be Darcy?!
5 3
On When the Stars Gossip • Nov 20, 2024
Title When the Stars Gossip
Same director as It’s Okay to not be Okay. I’m seated 💃
3 0
On Later, I Laughed • Nov 15, 2024
Title Later, I Laughed
Sounds like a remake of Mrs Maisel to anyone else? Hope they make it just as hilarious.
12 6
On My Journey to You • Nov 11, 2024
Title My Journey to You
Formiddable spy drama! A drama where I didn’t have to skip a second of it because every scene is there for a reason. Well acted, produced and writing that deserves all the awards. Is it time for season 2 yet?!
3 0
On Go Back Lover • Nov 6, 2024
Title Go Back Lover
What a hidden gem! I love its exploration of how relationships go wrong and, in particular, how men hurt the women they profess to love. Only on episode 9 but it has shot to top of my rewatch list with a bullet already.
4 1
Replying to LisasShare • Nov 6, 2024
Title Go Back Lover
What a hidden gem! I love its exploration of how relationships go wrong and, in particular, how men hurt the women…
I wish it told us the screenwriter as I’d love to watch their other stories.
0 0
On You Are My Lover Friend • Nov 5, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
Anyone know who wrote this drama?
0 3
Replying to LisasShare • Nov 5, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
Anyone know who wrote this drama?
Slowest of slow burns and I got a bit tired of being teased by ‘almost’ moments but really lovely writing and performances.
4 2
On Seasons • Nov 1, 2024
Title Seasons
What did I watch? That ending was pants. Also, if my groom did what he did at his wedding I would riot.
0 0
On That Kind of Love • Nov 1, 2024
Title That Kind of Love
Adored it! So cute and lovely music. The kiss was a bit disappointing after so much 🔥🔥🔥chemistry.
1 0
Replying to Nez • Oct 24, 2024
Title Love beyond the Grave
How is this a 2020 show when it hasn’t even aired yet? I saw character (poster) photos for this on Reddit today…
Blame the pandemic. Many dramas scheduled for 2020 release were shelved because of production lockdowns but now studios and stars returning to them for release in 2025 and beyond. Next year is going to be best of what was shelved plus regular programming. Maybe also why 2024 has been a bit of a wasteland as they had a lot of half-finished productions on top of regular programming for completion this year. I could be absolutely wrong but that’s my best guess. Bring on 2025!
1 0
Replying to unbeliebubble • Oct 13, 2024
Title Bossy Husband Who Loved Me
Li Zhongteng 李忠腾
amazing! I’m sure I will. this is going to the top of my watchlist
1 2
Replying to unbeliebubble • Oct 12, 2024
Title Bossy Husband Who Loved Me
Li Zhongteng 李忠腾
Brilliant! Thsnks. Are they the director or writer?
1 6
On Bossy Husband Who Loved Me • Oct 7, 2024
Title Bossy Husband Who Loved Me
I wish we knew who directed and wrote this drama. I would follow them to the moon and back. So fresh and funny! Deserves so many more viewers.
3 8
On Are You the One • Aug 27, 2024
Title Are You the One
Man alive, this is brilliant so far (ep 13) and Nanny Li is my favourite 😂
1 0
