K-Drama
Replying to chan • May 8, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
Hey, wanted to ask a question... where do you all see the drama quickly?? When it get aired... not on Prime...…
I watch it on Kisskh
2 0
On Absolute Value of Romance • May 8, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
When's the episode coming?? I'm getting impatient.
5 2
On Perfect Crown • Apr 1, 2025
Title Perfect Crown
When will the drama come out!! I'm really excited!
3 1
On My Dearest Nemesis • Feb 25, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
I'm loving the drama! it's been so great till now. The chemistry is just too good. This one's definitely getting a 9.0 rating from me!
10 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Feb 24, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
I'm really excited to watch the 3rd episode. Where can I watch it for free?
3 1
Replying to Bob ross07 • Jun 12, 2024
Title Happiness Spoiler
a happy or sad ending????
Things get hectic in the end but both the ML and FL survive.
6 0
On Lovely Runner • May 25, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I want more Spoilers!
2 0
Replying to lavender • Dec 30, 2023
Title My Demon
six days until the next episode. postponed because of the SBS award show. don't worry about that troll comment
Ok thanks
1 0
On My Demon • Dec 29, 2023
Title My Demon
Did they release today's episode?
2 26
Replying to Choisy • Nov 27, 2023
Title The Matchmakers
You saw the latest episode?? where did you see it? How many episodes did they released?
oh, I thought they'll release 2 episodes today because they didn't the 8th episode last week.
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Nov 27, 2023
Title The Matchmakers
Ep 8: Once she jumped into the water and all her makeup was gone... I KNEW IT!!! 🤭🤭🤭
You saw the latest episode?? where did you see it? How many episodes did they released?
2 2
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Nov 15, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
Where can I watch the episodes of this drama for free?
1 2
Replying to Hieu Hien • Nov 15, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
Yaaaaay 2 eps todaaaaay✨️✨️❤️🐶🐕
Did they actually air 2 episodes today?? why can't I see them?
1 1