Editorials
On Bad Buddy • Nov 8, 2021
Title Bad Buddy
Omg! I love this so freaking much!!
12 0
Replying to Mike Wright • Sep 28, 2021
Title Drama Festival 2014: The Diary of Heong Yeong Dang Spoiler
how did he die? please.
Hong Yeon was manipulated by Sang Yeon's wife to give him poison. Sang Yeon overhead them plotting. And when Hong Yeon brought the poison drink/food, Sang Yeon took & drank it knowing that it was the poison. It did seem like Hong Yeon had second thoughts about poisoning Sang, but before he could do anything Sang drank the poisoned food
0 1
Replying to 274710 • Sep 12, 2021
Title Bite Me
I personally enjoy Bite Me’s pace. Just because the characters don’t talk much, doesn’t mean nothing happens.…
I agree. I'd pick a slow moving, well acted & character driven series over a fast paced, over the top cringe fest any day!! I absolutely love this series.
1 0
On Bite Me • Sep 4, 2021
Title Bite Me
Ok, I started watching this because of Mark but damn, Zung caught my attention!! Loving this so far.
2 0
Replying to Ophelio • Sep 2, 2021
Title HIStory3: Trapped
Here because Jake and Chris got together today (9/1/2021) aaah!!
Yeah, I saw their live stream. Couldn't understand a word they were saying but I watched it end to end lol
0 1
On My Pistachio • Aug 29, 2021
Title My Pistachio
So cute!!
0 0
On The Tasty Florida • Aug 29, 2021
Title The Tasty Florida
OMG Yes!!
0 0
On Don't Say No • Aug 28, 2021
Title Don't Say No
OMG Ja!! I am in love with him!
1 0
On Open • Aug 24, 2021
Title Open
This was so freaking cute!!
0 0
agapi • Aug 23, 2021
Review Golden Blood
Bruh I'm at Ep 3 & I agree with you. After watching that episode I'm completely uninterested now!!
0 0
Replying to jjae • Aug 19, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
do i haveeeeeeeeeeeeee to watch this for dsn? bc if not then im out of this burning pile of shit lmao
If don't want to watch this whole season before dsn, you can watch the special 'The Secret(Love) ' . Apparently, it is a recap of their story in tharntype plus some added scenes. I did the same since I didn't want to watch this season, & it was perfectly understandable!
2 1
Replying to heyhiheyho99 • Aug 19, 2021
Title Light on Me
in the webtoon, tae-sung is haet-bit's high school crush/schoolmate and vice versaThey both like each other but…
Hold up! There's a webtoon?? I thought there was only a game. Can you please tell me the name of the webtoon? I need to read it like yesterday lol
2 4
On Love Mechanics • Aug 19, 2021
Title Love Mechanics
So I'm guessing this will be a more detailed in-depth story of Vee & Mark's relationship right! I hope it doesn't get cancelled
1 0
On The Best Story • Aug 18, 2021
Title The Best Story
The two women in this show really be giving women a bad name!!
7 3
On Ja Phachara Suansri • Aug 18, 2021
Person Ja Phachara Suansri
Beauty beyond comparison!!
7 0
Replying to Nikki_1316 • Aug 18, 2021
Title Light on Me
Legit, are there any upcoming or current BLs to watch? Given also ends this week. Stupid covid
There's a Thai BL called Don't say No that is currently airing, 2 episodes in! Very pleasantly surprised by it, you should watch it
2 0
On Don't Say No • Aug 17, 2021
Title Don't Say No
Leo is so freaking gorgeous OMG & he & Fiat are so perfect for each other!!
5 1
On Lee Dong Wook • Aug 12, 2021
Person Lee Dong Wook
The most beautiful man!!
7 0
On Light on Me • Aug 11, 2021
Title Light on Me
If you had a Shinwoo in your life, you wouldn't need anything else!! He's just too precious for words OMG!
20 0
Replying to GIGI • Jul 27, 2021
Title Light on Me
I really dislike how the girls jump into conclusions thinking Daon is gay. As if being bisexual or pansexual doesn't…
Yeah, I agree! One of the major flaws in BL in general, a person is either straight or gay there's no go in between.
2 0

