K-Drama
On Sugus Buntawit Tragulpanich • Jul 22, 2021
Person Sugus Buntawit Tragulpanich
This man is gorgeous! How am I only just now finding out his existence!!
9 1
On I Promised You the Moon • Jun 27, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
Damn!! This comment section is wild.
5 0
Replying to Liliana • Jun 26, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
So does anyone know what's is going to air after this series?
There is one called 'Golden Blood' which is airing atm. Only 1 ep out & not on GMM channel though
0 3
On Golden Blood • Jun 25, 2021
Title Golden Blood
Major crush on Pitch!! He's so damn gorgeous.
5 1
Replying to Lady Stacy • Jun 24, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
What do you think about this ending guys and what title would you suggest?
Damn, girl! Talk about painting with words. I can see it my head! If I had money, I would give it to you to direct that but I'm broke af so lol!! But dang, that's good!
0 0
On Y-Destiny • Jun 16, 2021
Title Y-Destiny
Finally found the guy I was crushing on since the opening credits of the first episode. It's Top, y'all!!
1 0
On Stateless Things • Jun 6, 2021
Title Stateless Things
It's so dragged out!
1 0
Sophie • Jun 6, 2021
Review Stateless Things
Lol!! I agree!
0 0
On First Piyangkul Saohin • Jun 2, 2021
Person First Piyangkul Saohin
First & red is a dangerous combo!! I can't see anything else when he is on screen!
14 0
On Drama Festival 2014: The Diary of Heong Yeong Dang • May 21, 2021
Title Drama Festival 2014: The Diary of Heong Yeong Dang Spoiler
My heart breaks for Sang Yeon because he died broken hearted
0 3
On Gong Jun • May 16, 2021
Person Gong Jun
Saw him first in Advance Bravely & had a major crush on him! But felt completely in love after WOH. He is so damn gorgeous & such a great actor!!
6 0
On A Man Who Defies the World of BL • May 11, 2021
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL
That disco intro is so good! Such a funny show. Love it!! Also, I would love to see more of Tojo & Ayato. They are so cute
12 0
On Pond Naravit Lertratkosum • May 8, 2021
Person Pond Naravit Lertratkosum
He is beautiful & that voice is a killer!!
10 0
Replying to Shinigami67 • May 5, 2021
Title Love Songs Love Stories: Long Aey
It’s strange that the second season of this drama isn’t even listed on mdl
Yeah, the premise for the 2nd season did seem interesting & intriguing but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Do you know if the 2nd season was released? Or is it shelfed or something?
0 1
On The Untamed • Apr 30, 2021
Title The Untamed
I will never get over this series! Literally, the best I've ever watched. It's etched into my brain & my soul, lol!!
8 1
On HIStory3: Trapped • Apr 30, 2021
Title HIStory3: Trapped
Still my favourite 'History' series!! I watched it a couple of times.
9 1
On Lovely Writer • Apr 29, 2021
Title Lovely Writer
Let me tell you, when I first started this series, I didn't have much hope in it. Thought it was going to be the same cliche story with the tropes & all! But boy, was I wrong! & I've never been more glad to be wrong.
11 0
On The Tuxedo • Apr 28, 2021
Title The Tuxedo
I'm intrique for this because of my boy Chap!!
9 0
On Fluke Chinnathan Rojrawee Thanakun • Apr 27, 2021
Person Fluke Chinnathan Rojrawee Thanakun
He is gorgeous!!
6 0
On Close Friend • Apr 24, 2021
Title Close Friend
Here for Kim & Cop!!
1 0

