News
Replying to Lulu • Sep 24, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
They end up splitting up because Hae soo knows that if they stayed together that they would end up hating each…
Oh haha thank you:) I'm glad to be of help. This is one of my favorite dramas so I hope you enjoy your weekend of Moonlovers! π
1 0
Replying to Your Turn • Sep 24, 2021
Title Squid Game
you say this as you describe a edgy childish fantasy show.. people dressed up and acting in anime style where…
Also, you were talking about "fragile J-drama fans earlier, aren't you displaying the exact attitude of a "fragile" K-drama fan?
2 0
Replying to Your Turn • Sep 24, 2021
Title Squid Game
you say this as you describe a edgy childish fantasy show.. people dressed up and acting in anime style where…
Just because you didn't go spread hate on the comment section of AIB doesn't make you better. Your still spreading hate. Get over yourself.
2 0
Replying to Your Turn • Sep 24, 2021
Title Squid Game
you say this as you describe a edgy childish fantasy show.. people dressed up and acting in anime style where…
You guys just need to take a chil pill.
1 1
Replying to Your Turn • Sep 24, 2021
Title Squid Game
you say this as you describe a edgy childish fantasy show.. people dressed up and acting in anime style where…
Says the biggest hypocrite I've read on this page so far πππππππππππππππππ
4 2
Replying to Evangeline • Sep 24, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Lol.. some people even said this drama is not βgamingβ enoughπ€£.. sorry.. been here for a long time. I have…
Makes me laugh too. Overhalf the drama is focused on the gaming aspect πππ€¦πΌββοΈ
0 0
Replying to Conservative Torch • Sep 24, 2021
Title The World of the Married
No need. It's too complicated to explain. Just watch it.
I just love how people rant and hate on other amazing dramas for the smallest reasons but just seem to love this sort of shit. I hate it.
0 0
Replying to wani • Sep 24, 2021
Title Are You Human?
yep there is
I just love them so much π₯°
1 0
Shiro • Sep 24, 2021
List Dramas with the worst male lead (romance)
This is not the kind of Pol for me to vote on π I'm a hard core lover of male leads a lot of people dub as horrible
0 1
Replying to Cayoya0729 • Sep 24, 2021
List Overhated dramas
I think what people hate in goblin is the end, but I still love it anyways. Love this poll!
No its the age gap. All the bitchers bitch about the age gap
1 0
Shiro • Sep 24, 2021
List Overhated dramas
I'm finding it hilarious that on a overhated Pol the top most loved dramas are on the top. Yes, quite a few of them are receiving unreasonable hate and it drives me nut cause I hate unreasonable negative people, but still. I think this should be saved for the actual overhated underrated dramas. Come on people.
5 0
Replying to Shay • Sep 24, 2021
List Overhated dramas
I thought people liked itβs okay to not be okay. Itβs on my to watch list
Most people do love it, including me. But lately it's been getting a lot of unreasonable hate
2 2
Replying to Liz Anderson • Sep 24, 2021
Title Meteor Garden
Beginning of the first episode: Junior female student explaining the F4 has good taste and respects womenAlso…
I dont think she was incliding Dao Ming Si πππ
2 0
Replying to jojo • Sep 24, 2021
Title Meteor Garden
the worst drama i have ever watched.. the korean version was already bad why would they remake it
Because thousands of smart people love it
1 0
Replying to Jelena Petrovic • Sep 23, 2021
Title Devil beside You
I've just come across this drama and realized after reading the synopsis that Thai drama Tra Barb See Chompoo…
I don't see it.
1 0
Replying to PeachBae • Sep 23, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
This comment π€£π€£ deserves comment of the month award XD
Haha thanks π
0 0
Replying to Raheli Muso • Sep 23, 2021
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Omg were you that angry about the drama or about the FL? Because (β Ν‘Β° ΝΚ Ν‘Β°)β seems like you came here…
Exactly. For some people pills and therapy DO do the trick. But for others they need more than that. In her case, pills and therapy was not the thing. The drama never implied she was magically cured once she cut her hair, she obviously still had issues. Cutting her hair simply made her feel lighter, more free from the cage her mother had shoved her in. And again, no, having a man doesn't always fix your problems, but for some having someone to lean on is very healing.
3 1
Replying to Lulu • Sep 23, 2021
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
They end up splitting up because Hae soo knows that if they stayed together that they would end up hating each…
Thanks for the recommendation:)
0 0
On Love and Redemption • Sep 23, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
Every elder in this Drama is an ass hole the size of Mount everest
0 2
Replying to Lulu • Sep 23, 2021
Title Lost Romance
The first time i watched it I also thought the first episode was boring, but then I watched it again and I couldn't…
At least we can laugh about it πππ
1 0
