News
On Mobilize! K-Cop • May 18, 2026
Title Mobilize! K-Cop
someone tell me where to watch 😭
0 0
Replying to Momina • Aug 29, 2025
Title Twelve
Going to wait for this weeks eps to come out before I start watching properly. Wasn't expecting the rating to…
bc some people don't understand the supernatural genre.
2 0
Replying to jungwoohyunim • Aug 29, 2025
Title Twelve
Wtf is wrong with the prod team? EVEN BEHIND THE SCENES CLIPS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN OUR REGION!!???
it's on hulu in the US
1 0
On The Wolf: The Last Descendant • Jun 15, 2025
Title The Wolf: The Last Descendant
Where can I watch??
0 0
Replying to GothGirl22 • Oct 22, 2024
Title Lover Merman
What's the first merman thai show?
can you send me a link?
0 1
Replying to GothGirl22 • Jun 15, 2024
Title Lover Merman
What's the first merman thai show?
The first Thai merman one I watched was called "Mr. Merman" or "Mister Merman" you can find it on YouTube, but sadly it has no subs. I remember watching it years ago with subs, but I can't seem to find it anymore. :(( so had to go back to watching the nonsubbed one. It is not BL, but does have a lot of romance in it, can be cringe at times. but the show its self is so good, have watched it a good amount of time!
0 3
On Lover Merman • Jun 14, 2024
Title Lover Merman
Any updates yet? been dying for another merman Thai show.
0 5
Replying to newbiefan • Jun 14, 2024
Title Fall in Love with Mr. Mermaid
Anyone know where to watch this?
you can watch it on Dramacool, but sadly it doesn't have the subs
0 0
On Blossom Campus • Jun 8, 2024
Title Blossom Campus
I really enjoyed this BL, for once there was a kiss before the last episode. but the ending... LIKE COME ON??? I NEEDA KNOW WHO IT WAS!!! WAS IT HYUN WOK??? (I that was his name) OR WAS IT AN EX???? 😭😭😭😭 WHY U GOTTA DO ME LIKE THST
6 0
On Lover Merman • Apr 7, 2024
Title Lover Merman
any news on when this is supposed to release????
4 0
Replying to Lover Merman • Apr 7, 2024
Title Lover Merman
Replying to deleted comment
🤦🏻♀️ please leave
10 0
On The Ocean Eyes • Apr 7, 2024
Title The Ocean Eyes
waiting...
1 0
On Makkali The Love Tree • Apr 6, 2024
Title Makkali The Love Tree
Was really good even tho I couldn't find English subs, watched it on Dramacool. it is Mythology it involves a merman in the storyline. but the sad thing is that it came out 3 years ago, and the final episodes was never released and the thing was never subbed on Dramacool. 😭. So I deciyto drop it, I waited long enought. it was good while it lasted!
1 0
Replying to Berry • Feb 13, 2024
Title A Breeze of Love
Have you watched The Eighth Sense? that show had me needing therapy afterwards 😤😭. I still can't bring myself…
yep
0 0
Replying to Berry • Feb 13, 2024
Title A Breeze of Love
Have you watched The Eighth Sense? that show had me needing therapy afterwards 😤😭. I still can't bring myself…
just be prepared for wanting therapy
0 2
Replying to Nachi • Feb 9, 2024
Title A Breeze of Love
Maybe I'm just not made for this type of romances. I'm seriously getting annoyed when characters stay silent and…
Have you watched The Eighth Sense? that show had me needing therapy afterwards 😤😭. I still can't bring myself to watch it again to this day.
3 4
Replying to Berry • Jul 23, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
I have read that it will be released this year.
coming out July 29th
0 0
Zelme • Apr 24, 2023
Review 20th Century Girl
Its a romantic drama and half the stuff that Korea does is a sad romantic drama, there always has to be some sort of death.
0 0
On A Choo • Oct 3, 2022
Title A Choo
I just finished the movie on Oct 2nd 11:43 and let's just say I never thought I'd cry to a movie like this, the fact that he was still in love with Hsin Hsin at the end of the movie had me in tears he did everything he could and died a hero at the end, everything he did all the fighting he did just to keep up his dream of maybe one day marrying Hsin Hsin, really shows that no matter what someone tells u, always fight for your dream, at the end of the Movie those last few words touched me, that's what manily had me in tears. I could see myself watching this movie over and over, it really does need more recognition it was such a good movie, and the heors in it, was mwah <3
3 0
Replying to lavinia • Feb 11, 2022
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
ahhh i really want this to happen soon, but it seems they shelved it for now T-T
I have read that it will be released this year.
1 2
