News Replying to Drama lover • Feb 11, 2022
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
6when Will it air ?
Sometimes this year it has been confirmed.
0 0
Replying to Samantha • Dec 2, 2021
Title Mr. Merman
It's being subbed!!! ????
Where can I watch it subbed?
0 0
On The Labyrinth • Sep 15, 2021
Title The Labyrinth
For anyone wondering the show will be up on dramacool on October 30th as it says.
2 1
On 49 Days with a Merman • Sep 15, 2021
Title 49 Days with a Merman
When is this supposed to air?
1 0
On Mr. Merman • Sep 15, 2021
Title Mr. Merman
Where can I watch with english subtitles? iv watched it once on youtube but I want english subs.
0 1
Replying to Queenofbutter • Sep 15, 2021
Title My Catman
Where can I watch this? Someone please tell me
This story is basically just like the Kdrama "Meow, Secret Boy" Both male leads are in it, and L plays the cat in that one, and so its basically the same thing so I would just watch that one you can find it on Viki and dramacool
0 0
Replying to 1-800-thotbegone • Sep 15, 2021
Title My Catman
A Chinese drama..... but all I see is Korean Actors?........ someone please explain
Same, it confused me so much.
4 0
Replying to DiSgUrSTiNg sHaT • Sep 15, 2021
Title Dok Go Bin Is Updating
Is inseong even acting lol! This is 100% inseong personality
Your right about that haha
0 0
On Are You Human? • Sep 15, 2021
Title Are You Human? Spoiler
I just finished it last night around 2:47am, and im glade that I did even tho it made me cry tears of happinees, now yes I has happy when he reveled himself, but I hated some of the second lead male characters, the thing that I loved the most was that this show basically tells u that you can love who u wanna love, even if its some smart AI. <3
0 0

