Details

  • Last Online: 10 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: The Netherlands
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 20
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 11, 2018
Replying to Lynn Chibi • 10 days ago
Title Ash
Look I love a new bl serie... but... I'm only in episode one and the acting is uhm not the greatest but sure.…
also I wondered if it just me but around 17 minutes in when he arrives at his company with a car it seemed AI generated...? but yeah I feel like I have no patience for this series anymore...
2 0
On Ash • 10 days ago
Title Ash
Look I love a new bl serie... but... I'm only in episode one and the acting is uhm not the greatest but sure. BUT HOW. HOW DID YOU GET CUT IN THE FRONT AND THEN SUDDENLY HAVE ONLY A WOUND ON YOUR BACK. How did they miss such big detail within the first 15 minutes. And I'm talking about where he is pressing on his wound first stomach, chest, side and then the detective checking his back and not even his stomach... :O magical wound that is. XD
3 1
On My Demon • Aug 3, 2026
Title My Demon
After episode 10 I just lost interest....
2 1
On Somebody • Apr 14, 2025
Title Somebody
This series definitely failed the The Bechdel Test...
0 1
On Real Girl • Apr 14, 2024
Title Real Girl
I really enjoyed this movie but sorry wtf was that Halloween part? It felt like a fever dream hahah
0 0
Replying to BlxxdyButterfly • Apr 17, 2023
Title Jinroh Shokei Game Spoiler
Does anyone know if that is Taiga who is in the video? Meaning the winner has to introduce the next game and then…
I did thought in the beginnning that, that would be the case. But it was the actor again saddd
0 0
Replying to Lynn Chibi • Dec 8, 2022
Title Kissable Lips Spoiler
What I do not understand is that the main killed the other vampire while he didn't really have to. And especially…
ALSO am I so simple to think that in the end he could have cut his hand or bite is lip to save him? Nah, we like a frustrating moment while he just watch him die and be miserable after that fact.
3 0
On Kissable Lips • Dec 8, 2022
Title Kissable Lips Spoiler
What I do not understand is that the main killed the other vampire while he didn't really have to. And especially in mind that he already had a murdertrauma and his most beloved one was right beside him while he just murdered the other vampire for no real reason...
0 1
On My Love Mix-Up! • Nov 17, 2022
Won't the main (Aoki) be perfect for Misaki (Junjou Romantica) if that would ever get a mini series like this?
2 0
Replying to lotused • Nov 17, 2022
lol, what?
Eh, I always wonder why you guys feel like that? Im a girl but if I watch yuri then I dont feel that way. Maybe we as girls dont really empathize that much with the characters or..? Anyways just curious as to why~
5 0
On Angel's Last Mission: Love • Jul 19, 2020
It was very interesting untill episode 20. It somehow lost my attention. Also the ending was very like yes, no, yes, no, yes. Literally the last 5 minutes of the last episode they gave it again another ending, which left me unsatisfied and confused. It does have a 'good' ending. But it felt forced and very shitty as watcher for some reason
0 0
Replying to -PK • Jul 11, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You Spoiler
they did the second couple dirty, both had so many complications which they solved being together but no they…
Indeed if they wanted an ending like this they might as well give Dan no man at all. Then she would have been a better 'typical romance' breaking character.
1 0
Replying to Mary • Jul 11, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You Spoiler
I think they didn't marry (they can't) if she gave birth to a child she must raise it alone only 2 weeks in year…
Well since she already broke the typical heir must be male thing. And Dan also doesn't need love. She might has well doesn't need a child to have a future with him. I know quite some couples who lived together without wanting a child or get married. The only difference is that they get to spend only two weeks in a year together in this drama.
1 0
On Best Mistake • Mar 2, 2020
Title Best Mistake
It felt a bit rushed at the end. The beginning pace was pretty okay. But you are left with a lot of questions and unsolved problems. The actors were pretty nice, I just didn't feel the main character her emotions but that could be just me ><
6 0
Replying to EngrPisces • Mar 1, 2020
I was heartbroken ???? Why change the leads? ????????????
There was some issue within the Chinese and South Korean politics, which means for the korean lead actor that he wasn't allowed to play in the series anymore and somehow they also decided to replace the lead actress while he was Chinese... I don't know why that happened though...
1 0