News Replying to jeongin • Mar 1, 2020
Title 24 Hours
hi guys the video's been blocked due to the copyright :(( i can't continue subbing the current episode (the one…
An option can be a youtube video where is soon nothing and then in the discription a link to the videos in a google drive file that can be seen with the shared link?
1 0
Replying to Drama Empress • Feb 29, 2020
Title The Myth
I think this show is the reason why China has banned time travel dramas/movies except for main lead the father&mother…
Wait wut? xD
0 0
On Boy Meets Boy • Feb 29, 2020
Title Boy Meets Boy
Hmmm as expected it was short, the whole 10 minutes goes without a word and on the end when one gets hugged he had a really weird expression omg XD. I don't know about this one to be honest hahah
0 0
On Kim Tae Hwan • Jan 16, 2019
Person Kim Tae Hwan
Oeh I love is style (I watched My Amazing Boyfriend) especially with his hair down and then his puppy eyes XD <3
2 0
On Mizushima Hiro • Jan 6, 2019
Person Mizushima Hiro
I believe he also played sebastian michaelis in the black butler live action movie
4 0
Replying to Jeanette • Jan 5, 2019
Title My Disciple Died Once Again
I keep jumping back here to see if anyone has subbed this series. Up to 13 episodes currently out. T_T It's a…
Oh please te;; me where I can find those english subs >< T_T
0 0
Replying to sandberm • Jan 1, 2019
Title Kareshi wo Loan de Kaimashita
dramanice.su/kareshi-wo-ron-de-kaimashita-episode-1-english-sub/
Hahah thaaanksss I also discovered someone is translating it and uploading it on kissasian but thanks for the help anyway! <3
0 0
On Kareshi wo Loan de Kaimashita • Dec 29, 2018
Title Kareshi wo Loan de Kaimashita
after 8 months still no translation... is there really no one who can translate it?...
0 0

