News
Skye-N-Rain • Jul 17, 2014
Article Teasers and Stills from "The Three Musketeers"
I'll definitely give this a try. :)
2 0
On Fujimoto Kanata • Jul 14, 2014
Person Fujimoto Kanata
happy birthday! :)
0 0
On Marriage, Not Dating • Jul 13, 2014
Title Marriage, Not Dating
can't wait for next week!!!! ^^
6 0
On Rock 'n' Road • Jul 13, 2014
Title Rock 'n' Road
I think it was a little rushed at the end but I liked the ending. So cute ^^
1 0
On Han Cheng Yu • Jul 11, 2014
Person Han Cheng Yu
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Tie the Knot • Jul 3, 2014
Title Tie the Knot
I love this drama! :) My first taiwanese daily drama and it's great. The Kingone and Nylon parts are the best. And it's funny that Kingone is always at Nylon's home sitting on the sofa or also sleeping over. ^^ I love them. ♥
0 0
On My Dear Cat • Jun 23, 2014
Title My Dear Cat
gooddrama.net started it too. :)
0 0

