News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 13 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 10 hours ago
Replying to Orchid • Apr 1, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Actually, there is an equal share among the players. The player ranking, however, is arranged according to their… Ya I get it thanks! & I get confused because I used to think that jjy and jz are couple. 2 1
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 1, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Coz his name is written in 4th place. Okay 👍 thanks for info. 0 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 1, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Why TJR is 4th main lead,Someone please tell 0 12
Someone please tell