News
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 28, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
Hmmmm, I'm not a fan of the actress playing the mother. There's something off about her acting in this character. Maybe she doesn't suit acting a villain but I'm not feeling it... 😑
0 0
On Let’s Talk about Chu • Mar 24, 2024
Title Let’s Talk about Chu
I really enjoyed this series. Had no expectations and binged it. Definitely an underrated drama.
15 0
Size15FeetJames • Dec 12, 2023
Article An Ultra Fan Guide to Kim Hye Joon
Yes, I agree with you about her character in Kingdom. She acted so well and boy did I want to stab the Queen in the eyeballs - lol. She actually made my top 10 villain list. Great acting.
4 1
On The Killing Vote • Nov 24, 2023
Title The Killing Vote Spoiler
ugh, I had high hopes for this one. The sisters started annoying me towards the end and I really wanted LMS's mother to die a slow death. This was not satisfying at all.
4 0
On My Man Is Cupid • Nov 14, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
Yes!! I love me some JDY action especially as male lead.
3 1
On Bargain • Oct 22, 2023
Title Bargain
Had no expectations when I began watching. Read a highly rated review in the paper (australia) decided to give it a go. Wow, it was pretty good. Gave me Squid Games and Happiness vibes and I liked the dark humour and comedy. The 'kidney man' plot twists were good. Looking forward to season 2.
9 0
On A Clean Sweep Season 2 • Oct 15, 2023
Title A Clean Sweep Season 2
Absolutely love this show!!
2 0
On King the Land • Oct 2, 2023
Title King the Land
Had to fast forward the last 4 episodes. Like others said, not enough drama.
8 0
On Miss Hammurabi • Aug 27, 2023
Title Miss Hammurabi Spoiler
Ugh, I've had to fast forward this a few times. Not a fan of the FL's character development. She acts tough, feisty but ignorant to how her actions impact others. Can understand that she's keen in a new role but her gung ho way of doing things then wondering why they haven't worked out irks me something major.
4 0
On Celebrity • Jul 9, 2023
Title Celebrity Spoiler
For once I wish that writers would make female leads more assertive. I got tired of seeing the FL being openly bullied and chastised by the mutt pack. I understand that certain korean culture and social norms exist but man, why can't all the female characters be like Gil Bok Soon? lol
0 0
Lily Alice • Jun 14, 2023
Article Netflix Teases Season 2 of "Physical: 100"
Yay!! Can't wait. I really enjoyed the first season.
4 0
On My Unfamiliar Family • Jun 10, 2023
Title My Unfamiliar Family
Loved this. Took a chance to see whether it was something that I'd like. I binged it.
1 0
Replying to iheartsageuks • Nov 14, 2022
Title Under the Queen's Umbrella
So I want to be clear on this: when the Queen gave the Dowager the Cuckoo Pint in the box--she was stating to…
Yes, that's my understanding too.
1 0
Replying to ItsMegzz • Aug 21, 2022
Title Good Job
I hope they kiss in this one 😑
Same!! LOL
0 0
On Remarriage and Desires • Jul 24, 2022
Title Remarriage and Desires
I enjoyed this series. I love a good revenge, makjang story. I do agree that there was a lot to pack into 8 episodes and 12 episodes would have helped the story and character development. I would rewatch.
1 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 15, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Wow, I just started this on viki and now have to wait for the daily updates. I didn't think that I would enjoy it but I love Cheng Shao Shang's character. She's hilarious.
7 0
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Jul 6, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
I liked the weather aspect of drama. Second fl annoyed me but overall, it was a good watch.
2 0
Replying to Lucifer Morningstar • Jun 12, 2022
Title Why Her?
Gosh, that ending of ep 4🔥🔥, how can I wait for a damn whole week nowðŸ˜
Same, I wanted to watch and see what the drama was about. Now I'm hooked - lol
1 0
Replying to SucorraDae • May 29, 2022
Title Snowdrop
This series is super slow for me...I can't get passed Ep 1. So far it is not interesting at all...
Same, I'm not half way through eps 1. Saving this one for a really long rainy day. lol
1 1
Replying to Ace • May 9, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
I have a lot to say about the ending of episode 10. At first I was REALLY confused about the dream sequence with…
Yes! I've just rewatched eps 10. I agree with your observations. Makes sense. Thanks :)
3 0

