Ep 29…okay I understand that they are eager to do that…but FL has lots of poking and dangerous accessories…
We've already seen he's very good at quickly removing her hairpins 😏😉 One day I pray a director will actually includes the full helping to remove hair ornaments. But I can understand that logistically that can be complicated with wing/hair extensions etc. I just have the shots and cut aways for a scene like that floating around in my head and I need someone to put it to screen.
Hi maybe someone can help me. I have iqiyi subscription but when i click on the link it is written it is not available.…
Im watching on Tencent mainly and using SmartView to stream it to my Roku(TV). It's also on 💋kh & they upload on MangoTv's schedule so it's updated to episode 30.
I am all caught up. Now I have to wait like the rest of you who started on day 1😅
Everytime. It's just heavy enough to keep the plot moving, but light enough to keep me invested in the next episode. I always end up delaying sad shows when I can feel the bs coming. Now we have Ji Zhao & YanYun as a little barnacle husband and wife. Always gotta be touching.
Episode 30 preview has the answer, but maybe it's not the whole story.https://w.mgtv.com/b/867823/24378270.html
yeah, it looks more like he found out about it after it happened rather than orchestrating it himself. But like he has had dealings with those people previously. I don't understand Mandarin so I'm unsure what info is getting back to Ye Xian and the details of what's being said.
When Chen’s yanyun little sister asked the FL when they started falling for each other and guessed it was around…
One practically bullied her. The other stood her up and then got engaged to another woman...and somehow BOTH of them feel wronged that she's marrying a man that has consistently protected and cared for her.
Like Xuan Qing, my guy, you've known from the jump that the only reason you even MET her was because your uncle saved her life, and you stood in as the savior for him. She wouldn't have looked at him twice had she not first been under the impression that he had rendered her aid.
Both Ye Xian and Chen Xuan Qing helped her "publicly", but didn't even once in the 4 years they've known each other confessed in any way shape or form. One threw a tantrum like their toy had been stolen, and the other ghosted her so hard she forgot his existence.
It somehow slipped my mind how many vipers are in and around the Chen mansion. I only ever think about his little sister and mother....but his sister-in-law is sketch as hell. Also, I thought they got rid of the 4th brother after learning he murdered the 5th brother. All the wives of his mentor's men look like they are ready to stab her in the back the second it's turned. Well not ALL of them. Just the mentor's wife and the ones belonging to the rotten ones. She's going to have to be on her guard in that house. The men either want her, or want to harm her...the woman...can't trust them yet. She's going to forged again it seems. I just want to know who's behind her future kidnapping.(Teaser for episode 29)
omg this is NOT a drill...40 episodes....the breath of relief i had when I saw the calendar in the photos. I was so worried about only having 8 episodes left with so much still left in thw air. but we have 12 more.
I believe it will be ep 28 possibly crossing into 29.
oh ummm you might want some tissues before you proceed any further... but a lot is happening so it didn't feel long to me, but I just remembered this isnt a full 40 so yeah it is pretty deep into it.
i follow this blog who's also talking about this drama, but their take on it is soooo against my own opinion🤣😭.…
As I've seen his other work, I can tell the choices he's made for this role that make it different from his other roles. it's reserved on purpose not expressionless. the only complaint i currently have is with whomever put him in that wing. I miss his curly widow's peak 😢
This show is demonstrating the difference between selfless love and selfish love really well. Gu JinZhao is very selfless with her love of others. She is willing to put herself in danger whether physically or her own reputation. She and Chen Yan Yun align in this way. He loves the people and the nation and is willing to harm himself in the process if necessary. He could have easily gone with what his mentor wanted and been even more powerful and more wealthy than he currently is, but he actual loves the people and wants to do the absolute best for them.
Ye Xian's love is much more selfish, but there is room for growth and understanding, unlike Gu De Zhao's "love"...it's only ever about what the other person can do for him it has limits and contingencies. Ye Xian hasn't, until recently, thought of anyone but himself. But through "the power of friendship"(cheesy i know but stay with me) he is better able to open his heart to others. He's willing to listen and trust and grow as himself. (Going based on plot up until episode 26, please don't hold me to this praise if our boy backslides into cray cray town)
Chen Xuan Qing is a selfish love disguised as a selfless love. He thinks he isn't pursuing Gu Jin Zhao to protect her from his birth secret, but really he's protecting himself. If his love was truly selfless he would be happy for her as long as she is happy and safe(the previews for 27 & 28 do not bode well for his character arc)....this "as long as she's happy and safe" is perfectly exampled in Ji Yao. His love is selfless, as he is willing to forgo romantic love if it means a person he loves remains safe and protected.
There is platonic love, familial love, romantic love, obsessive love, possessive love and selfish love all mixed together and it truly enriches the story and character dynamics.
So we all caught the "dont eat the food it's not safe" coded language right? Chen Yan Yun is walking a tight rope while on a unicycle trying to keep all these people safe, or as safe as possible. Only Jin Zhao knew without saying a word that YanYun would protect Ye Xian and his father without being asked. She simply went to him to assess the game plan with a "where do you need me coach?" mentality. Knowing that both of them could be seen as villains or some variant of not good people, both of them are willing to sacrifice their reputations for the welfare of the nation and protecting their friends...even when that friend is considered an enemy.
The Emperor knows that Yan Yun can be trusted, but still has to ask(command) his help. He really is growing up so fast. He learned well from CYY and YX on how to manipulate without being obvious, using his youth and perceived ignorance to his advantage.
I'll have to check this one out later this week and see if it's something im in the mood for. like the cast, but the type of story isnt really one a gravitate towards so it will come down to writing and understandablity of the first few episodes. but before I start is this story related to any other works that I should be made aware of prior to starting?
One day I pray a director will actually includes the full helping to remove hair ornaments. But I can understand that logistically that can be complicated with wing/hair extensions etc. I just have the shots and cut aways for a scene like that floating around in my head and I need someone to put it to screen.
Now we have Ji Zhao & YanYun as a little barnacle husband and wife. Always gotta be touching.
aka Ye Xian and Chen Xuan Qing
Like Xuan Qing, my guy, you've known from the jump that the only reason you even MET her was because your uncle saved her life, and you stood in as the savior for him. She wouldn't have looked at him twice had she not first been under the impression that he had rendered her aid.
Both Ye Xian and Chen Xuan Qing helped her "publicly", but didn't even once in the 4 years they've known each other confessed in any way shape or form.
One threw a tantrum like their toy had been stolen, and the other ghosted her so hard she forgot his existence.
It somehow slipped my mind how many vipers are in and around the Chen mansion. I only ever think about his little sister and mother....but his sister-in-law is sketch as hell. Also, I thought they got rid of the 4th brother after learning he murdered the 5th brother. All the wives of his mentor's men look like they are ready to stab her in the back the second it's turned. Well not ALL of them. Just the mentor's wife and the ones belonging to the rotten ones.
She's going to have to be on her guard in that house. The men either want her, or want to harm her...the woman...can't trust them yet. She's going to forged again it seems. I just want to know who's behind her future kidnapping.(Teaser for episode 29)
I was so worried about only having 8 episodes left with so much still left in thw air. but we have 12 more.
but a lot is happening so it didn't feel long to me, but I just remembered this isnt a full 40 so yeah it is pretty deep into it.
Ye Xian's love is much more selfish, but there is room for growth and understanding, unlike Gu De Zhao's "love"...it's only ever about what the other person can do for him it has limits and contingencies. Ye Xian hasn't, until recently, thought of anyone but himself. But through "the power of friendship"(cheesy i know but stay with me) he is better able to open his heart to others. He's willing to listen and trust and grow as himself. (Going based on plot up until episode 26, please don't hold me to this praise if our boy backslides into cray cray town)
Chen Xuan Qing is a selfish love disguised as a selfless love. He thinks he isn't pursuing Gu Jin Zhao to protect her from his birth secret, but really he's protecting himself. If his love was truly selfless he would be happy for her as long as she is happy and safe(the previews for 27 & 28 do not bode well for his character arc)....this "as long as she's happy and safe" is perfectly exampled in Ji Yao. His love is selfless, as he is willing to forgo romantic love if it means a person he loves remains safe and protected.
There is platonic love, familial love, romantic love, obsessive love, possessive love and selfish love all mixed together and it truly enriches the story and character dynamics.
The Emperor knows that Yan Yun can be trusted, but still has to ask(command) his help. He really is growing up so fast. He learned well from CYY and YX on how to manipulate without being obvious, using his youth and perceived ignorance to his advantage.
but that preview for ep27...rough.
but before I start is this story related to any other works that I should be made aware of prior to starting?