Details

  • Last Online: 39 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 24
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Clap Clap Clap Award1
Replying to love_jg • Feb 15, 2026
I'm a little bit disappointed from this drama.Bz there are so many criminal cases to fill the watching time!It…
If you think about it, every single case brings her closer to finding out the truth about her family's massacre. Each case gives her clues to her own past. We are learning how the palace covers things up, and in turn finding out how deep the well goes. It's giving traditional western detective show with cases and an over arcing story of the main protagonists personal history/trauma.
0 0
Replying to Epic Shit • Feb 15, 2026
is this any good ? i watched first 4 episodes and it is very slow
Each case is within about a four episode block. Mixed between/throughout the cases we learn more about the FL's personal case. Higher quality production with good performances from everyone. If you've watched other shows from this producer(the guy who owns the agency the leads belong to) you will see a LOT of familiar faces. Honestly at this point it's no longer a vin diagram but a circle.

Case 0.5 Ghost Bride Ep1
Case 1 Guest Star in Girl Mansion Ep1-4 (15th princess & Noble ladies)
Case 2 Flower on the Wall Ep 4-10 (this case is a bit longer because there are 2 arches within it) (Trafficking of Palace maids, corrupt eunuchs/officials/royals)
Case 3 Song of the Weeping Child Ep 10-14 (Palace Musicians & Royal family)
Case 4 Cursed Talent Ep 14-18 (Palace physicians, palace servants, epidemic)
Case 5 Secrets of Auspicious Times Ep 18-21 (Conmen, pregnancy trafficking)
Ep22 focuses more on FL's past
Case 6 Worshipping a False Deity Ep22-ongoing as of episode23 (Cult)

If you are more used to Western detective shows this might be right up your alley. Just please be aware that the cases could potentially be triggering....think Jeffery Epstein level crimes or Law & Order: SVU
Each case brings the audience closer to understanding how the palace "covers up" certain crimes and how traditional justice through the law sometimes isn't the answer, and a strong focus on the women in the palace aka from a palace maid all the way up to the most favored Consort. The subtitle should really be "Street Justice" or "Karma".
1 0
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Feb 15, 2026
question: so I paid for the VIP for YouKu to watch. last week, I paid the extra for the express for the whole…
same issue for me. Im not please with Youku right now.
0 1
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Feb 14, 2026
Bao Shang En β€” how is she in terms of acting? I’ve never seen her perform. As for Zhou Yi Ran, I know him…
She was great in Youthful Glory. So i think she'll do well here as well.
9 0
Replying to nomnoms • Feb 14, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
why are we keeping the empress alive bro she needs to leave 🫩🫩
If she were to die, Xiaohou Bo could start a war with Yan or blame Dan for her death & dethrone him for matricide.
5 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 14, 2026
A month ago I would have thought the plot for the lastest case was far-fetched.....not anymore. Serious, have one of your comfort shows on deck to watch between cases because this whole show is really heavy, with a lot of potentially triggering content.
3 0
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 14, 2026
The subtitle should really be "Unveil: Street Justice" or "Unveil: Karma"
Cause, the system may be failing the victims, but oh the sweet sweet karma for the horrible people committing some of the worst atrocities.
Im just sad so many victims/3rd parties are dying from suicide πŸ˜” (im not putting this in spoiler because I believe people need some info up-front)
6 1
On Unveil: Jadewind • Feb 12, 2026
Title Unveil: Jadewind Spoiler
Im so glad both period CDramas im watching right now are equally good & have their own unique vibe & story. I can easily follow both at the same time. I wasnt expected the murder detective drama to be the "lighter" of the two shows in the middle, its hard to explain what I mean unless you are also watching How Dare You?. Although that one is technically a romantic comedy there is a lot more tragedy because the leads/you are closer to the ones who are hurt/dying. This one, although deals with multiple murders/deaths in almost every episode, less than a handful are close to any of the leads.
This one also does a good job of putting in small moments of connection and lightness between the leads without boging the cases down with being overly flirtatious/romantic. There is very subtle romance woven into each case with the leads, but it never takes the front seat/distracts them from their goals. im interested to see how their working and potential romantic relationship progresses. His pouting/side eye every time she puts herself in danger to solve a crime. 😊😊
5 2
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Feb 11, 2026
Haha… he’s not so much a playboy but rather someone who uses seduction to bring people (here β€” female consorts)…
Well considering all he did to manipulate those around the emperor from a young age, it doesn't seem so far fetched.
3 1
Replying to Dalgi • Feb 11, 2026
I absolutely hate prince duan but his turtle doodle is so cute 😭 He draws it in every letter to her!
I remember this turtle doodle in another drama, but I can't remember. Does anyone else remember a drama with a similar drawing on letters?
0 0
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Feb 11, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
I just finished episode 16 and have some questions that are sure to be somewhat answered in the future, but if…
1. Is the Crown Prince Zhang San's(Male Lead) son?
2. I'm assuming Luo Zi Zhuo is playing both young Zhang San and the current crown prince, which is why I've been assuming that it's his actual son and not the child of another prince or the former emperor.
3. If the Crown Prince is ML's son, who is the mother? Where is she?
4. If the Crown Prince is NOT the ML's son, is he the Dowager Empress's child with the former Emperor?

I'm asking because Zhang San was so young when he entered the novel, and I really really don't want to have see this modern day kid be groomed by someone to have an heir. Because those diary entries are starting to get increasingly more and more fucked up. And as the same actor(at least as far as I can tell) is playing both the younger version of the ML and the ML's crown prince some of the back and forth is harder to follow because the other characters aren't really aging around him. AKA unless it's at the very end of an episode I can't tell what time period it is if the young actor is on screen. I watched the first few episodes when I was a little sleepy, so I might have had a long blink during important dialogue explaining all this. Please help a girl out so I can rest a bit easier knowing/preparing myself.
2 16
On How Dare You!? • Feb 11, 2026
I just finished episode 16 and have some questions that are sure to be somewhat answered in the future, but if anyone knows the answer now that would be extremely helpful. In spoiler comment below.
3 17
On How Dare You!? • Feb 10, 2026
This Li dude is pissing me off. Like shut up and actually listen. He's so far up on his high horse that he didn't even acknowledge that the Emperor currently holds no real power and that everything he does to benefit the people is then turned into someone else's good deed. It's so annoying.

Okay, you want change my guy? The person who is the letter head is asking for more help to gain actual power that two seconds ago you were willing to give to a stranger, but no, you'd rather bitch at him about things he's already stated he had no control over. Established that Emperor currently holds no power, yells at Emperor for abusing his power.....πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I'm just getting bored with the long drawn out speech that is going in circles and needed to decompress
2 0
Replying to Ti02 • Feb 10, 2026
Are you not up to date with the latest episodes? Because without giving away much, I just want to say, his background…
No im not caught up just started today & had other things going on so I was in episode 4ish when I left the comment.
0 1
On How Dare You!? • Feb 10, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
Why do I feel like ML it's physically okay in real life? I can't tell if im just making shit up in my head based on how he was acting/what he was saying after she was hurt in the fire or what.
I can tell that he likes her already, but the level of loneliness seemed deeper than just that of another person stuck in a novel.
A weird head Canon that I came up with was, what if ML is actually hospitalized with an illness that is being treated & he just watches a lot of dramas. It's the way Ryan is portrayed him that makes me think there is even more to his character's background prior to getting sucked into the story. He's not giving CEO energy during his"off script" time with FL.
I'm probably way off base but I want to put my theory out here before diving deeper into the comments & potentially getting real spoilers for the book/novel readers.
1 6
Replying to GalacticTheory • Feb 9, 2026
Title Positively Yours Spoiler
It took me over 2 hours yesterday, I was so bored
im just now half way through ep 8 & im yelling at the screen. "Tell her she's in danger, and not to meet up with your SIL!" I just can't. He finds out his psycho SIL has been sniffing around his PREGNANT girlfriend for weeks & doesn't even WARN HER? im losing it tbh.
3 1
On Positively Yours • Feb 9, 2026
it's taking me a really long time to finish each episode now. im just not vibing with the writing flow of the show. the side things taking up most of the episode. the misunderstandings that could be fixed in less than 5minutes. I just feel like we should be further along than we are somehow.
8 3