News
On Kim Min Seok • Aug 25, 2016
Person Kim Min Seok
He's like a puppy, I want to pet him
14 0
On Vampire Prosecutor Season 2 • Aug 17, 2016
Title Vampire Prosecutor Season 2
Maaaaaan that ending!! They need to chill with the spin off and hit us with a season 3!
10 1
Replying to Rouzmary • Aug 13, 2016
Title Tale of Arang
Had the drama on my to watch list for a while now and am so glad I finally did watch it! There were no loose ends…
Was waiting the whole show for Him to stop that wedding for the guy that got killed and the daughter marrying the killer of her father.
0 0
On My Beautiful Bride • Jun 25, 2016
Title My Beautiful Bride
Just finished and it was freakin awesome, really loved the music that went with the show it fit in great.
6 0
On Monster • Apr 12, 2016
Title Monster
Just got done watching Jeong Bo Seok in "Can you hear my heart?" I loved him to death but now, now I want to punch im in the face lol
5 1
On Kim Jae Won • Apr 11, 2016
Person Kim Jae Won
He rocks! But whats his blood type? I'll donate some blood lol
0 0
On Listen to My Heart • Apr 8, 2016
Title Listen to My Heart
Man, How is Kim Jae Won still even alive? Dude looks like he doesn't have a single drop of blood in his body.
0 0
Replying to MClyd • Nov 26, 2015
Title She Was Pretty
I think they wrote the title halfway. It should be " She Was Pretty Annoying".
Oh god that teeth thing she was doing.....
2 0

