News
On The Nice Guy • Aug 18, 2025
Title The Nice Guy
Another Kdrama miss this year? They striking out hard, they need to go full force back to zombies and mystical shit. Hope this doesn't fall like "When the Stars Gossip" did. I love these actors.
13 2
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Aug 9, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension Spoiler
In the novel, there’s a female character who is so beautiful and so desired, she ends up using a spell (or something…
I went to wiki to see his relationships. Some of these girls got it rough. You'd think Han Li was a villain with the way some of these girls end up.
1 0
On The Immortal Ascension • Aug 8, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Bro needs just start wearing a mask full-time. Just going around handing out heartbreaks.
15 8
On The Immortal Ascension • Aug 7, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Does this have a Manhua?
0 4
On The Immortal Ascension • Aug 7, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Show has a lot of inner monologue and it has my inner monologue saying the show has a lot of inner monologue
4 0
Replying to OnceUponATime • Jul 17, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
What episode are you on?
FL voice felt like she didnt want to be there. It was all flat, like telling a teenage to do something.
0 0
Replying to vidalme01 • Jul 16, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Was the Fl worth saving, hell no. it started with her it should end with her 😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Oink Oink
4 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 16, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
On episode 40 stop watching at exactly 42:56...pick up at 43:45 or close the video and end it there. You can watch that missing bit if you want too, just letting you know it's a mood killer. #CancelMeIDK
1 1
On Scent of Time • Jul 3, 2025
Title Scent of Time
How is the rating so high? I got to episode 7 and felt something was off so I skipped to the end. I would have been so pissed if I wasted all that time for some BS like that.
7 2
On Squid Game Season 3 • Jun 29, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
Ugh, I haven't watched it yet....It feels like they found the perfect jade rock with Season 1. When they went to polish it in Season 2 it broke cracked. Then in season 3 they put it in a tumbler and it crumbled into dust.
11 0
On Legend of Zang Hai • Jun 3, 2025
Title Legend of Zang Hai Spoiler
Why we gotta deal with this nasty b_____ of a "sister" for the last couple episode....ughh
1 1
Replying to The_Hermit • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
Episode 28.....Never understood it.
Never understood it when they let people go. The moment that evil woman said "I'm gonna destroy you and your wife" I would have slit her throat. You know damn well she was capable of doing something after all she's done so far.
6 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 29, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Episode 28.....Never understood it.
1 2
On 365: Repeat the Year • May 25, 2025
Title 365: Repeat the Year
I'm on episode 2. Why the f would she care about what happened to her friend lol
4 0
On Love Never Fails • May 22, 2025
Title Love Never Fails
Camera feels too close lol
2 0
Lily Alice • May 19, 2025
Article Go Youn Jung on playing Oh Yi Young in 'Resident Playbook'
My heart sinks whenever I see a portrait picture on the front page...
4 1
On The Journey of Legend • May 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Looks like they need to change air date to 2035 or never
5 9
Replying to The_Hermit • May 8, 2025
Title Falling before Fireworks Spoiler
Yun Pian voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me.....I don't like it! Muting her scenes. She talks like a demonic…
she got better later on.
1 0
On Falling before Fireworks • May 7, 2025
Title Falling before Fireworks
Yun Pian voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me.....I don't like it! Muting her scenes. She talks like a demonic snake.
1 2
On Connect • May 7, 2025
Title Connect
Epic Cliffhanger Beware!
5 0
