News
On When the Stars Gossip • Feb 19, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
I like to wait until a drama ends before I watch it. It can't possibly be that bad is it?
1 3
On The Master of Cheongsam • Feb 8, 2025
Title The Master of Cheongsam
ML is too immature for me. Dropped.
0 1
On My Military Valentine • Feb 4, 2025
Title My Military Valentine
This wasn't as bad as the rating or the comments let off. You can't really compare it to anything else when you watch this. It's not a 10 but it's a solid 8 for me. Definitely a great gap filler to watch when nothing else is peaking your interest.
2 0
On Riverside Code at Qingming Festival • Jan 16, 2025
Title Riverside Code at Qingming Festival
Loved this! Did the last couple seconds just give us a setup for a second season????? Can't wait!
7 0
On Eternal Brotherhood • Jan 7, 2025
Title Eternal Brotherhood
Episode 10 and so far it's been 99% exposition and 1% Action. I'm getting bored.
3 0
Replying to moonchild • Dec 27, 2024
Person Lee Byung Hun
lol calm down... so he's a demon for (maybe) making sexual toned jokes? okay... I guess half of the men should…
Infidelity? Has that been proven or are you just believing the words of a blackmailing criminal that spent time in prison?
11 8
Replying to Lee Byung Hun • Dec 27, 2024
Person Lee Byung Hun
Replying to deleted comment
You sound crazy...You know they tried to blackmail him right? I doubt anything they say would be credible. Besides, he's still married and it's none of our business.
26 7
On The Land of Warriors • Dec 15, 2024
Title The Land of Warriors
Are we gonna have to wait another 3-4 years for the next season?
4 1
Replying to Heren • Dec 8, 2024
Article Bong Joon Ho, South Korean film industry figures call for President Yoon's arrest
This whole situation is so ridiculous and infuriating. The president was unpopular, he can't pass anything throuh…
The longer he stays in the longer he doesn't go to prison because unlike the US. They send corrupt presidents to prison in Korea.
10 0
Replying to dramaFan04 • Dec 5, 2024
Title Dominator of Martial Gods
i really wish that this has a high budget drama ...because it has a great storyline ...
I'm halfway through the first episode. I'm struggling hard with these effects and cgi
0 0
On Heroes • Dec 3, 2024
Title Heroes
Pretty good drama. The rape scene was a little uncomfortable and I think it was a bit unnecessary but besides that I enjoyed the show.
4 3
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Nov 15, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune Spoiler
Yes
About a 95% chance for a sad ending
3 0
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 14, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Has there been an episode without somebody crying? Tell me this will have a sad ending without telling me this will have a sad ending...
3 3
On Fall in Love • Nov 11, 2024
Title Fall in Love
I can't stand the stepmothers voice and how she talks.
3 1
Replying to Margot • Oct 30, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning Spoiler
Please tell me the ridiculous evil stepmom is actually quickly dealt with and that the father/daughter and sibling…
I'm still watching but she got dealt with pretty early. Dunno what is going to happen to her later but she's still alive lol
0 0
On Yumi's Cells • Oct 27, 2024
Title Yumi's Cells
I think I've said "f that b" about 20 times in the first episode lol
3 1
On The Wolf Princess • Oct 25, 2024
Title The Wolf Princess
How they make those cool wolf mask and only use them for one episode for like 30 seconds....
0 0
Replying to mahiba • Oct 7, 2024
Title My Lethal Man
End of episode 2: Never mind, I'm definitely take him seriously now. Baby face or not. He scary ^^'
Does she stop being a scared little rabbit at some point? Getting annoyed by her character, at this point i'm just watching because I want to see the douchebag cousin get his.
0 2
On Fateful Love • Sep 16, 2024
Title Fateful Love
FL went from the most badass female leads I've ever seen and liked to the FL that always needs to be saved...sure she has her moments but then the next scene she's curled up on the floor as a bloody mess.
4 1
On Blood Free • May 9, 2024
Title Blood Free
Where's the rest of it? If there's a season 2 can someone come play it on top of my grave?
3 0

