K-Drama
Replying to Dane • Apr 12, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Going to break the Porsche hate by saying I love him! He's such a breath of fresh air to me...goofy, airhead,…
TBH any normal person who suddenly get pushed into the mafia world or an unfamiliar world would act like Porsche or maybe even worst or may not even know what to do at all. I love Porsche too and nothing he does will make me hate him! ❤️
5 0
Replying to Robin Manee • Apr 12, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
Wow. That’s some sad sack winey trio of adults…. Adults with jobs, family and friends and their health. One…
Winey trio of adults? Lol whatttt? I'm not sure if you're an adult yourself or Maybe your life was extremely perfect and you had nothing to complain about (good for you) but this is a realistic drama, people live like this irl. If you didn't notice read the plot and the tags.
3 0
On Our Blues • Apr 12, 2022
Title Our Blues
I kinda feel offended with this rating lol. I know rating drops and shii but I've never seen such good shows drop to 7.1??? 😨
15 6
On KinnPorsche • Apr 12, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
I have been trying to figure out who the person who sent the girl to attack Kinn in ep 2 was. The one who said "TELL ME SOMETHING THAT I DON'T KNOW"! Bro I've been simping since Saturday and just realized it's Vegas lmfao. I'm officially one of Vegas simps 🤣🤣
5 3
Replying to Waddles • Apr 12, 2022
Person Bible Wichapas Sumettikul
Imagine studying mechanical engineering at university, acting as a mafia villain in your first ever drama, translating…
He translated the whole novel??? Bro is beautiful, bro is hot, bro is talented, bro is educated, bro is smart, bro is everything. Bye! I'm on my knees 🧎♀️
17 0
Replying to crlsb • Apr 11, 2022
Title Ocean Likes Me
This seems to be sooo low buget…It’s from the same company as Behind Cut and Oh Boarding House, so I’ll…
Oooh its the same company? I was excited for no reason then. I was able to watch behind cut despite the low budget but Oh my boarding house was really unwatchable for me. Hopefully this is better
0 0
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Apr 11, 2022
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
OMG yesssssss omg omg omo wowwwww. I was just thinking about this drama today and saw this!
1 0
On My Liberation Notes • Apr 11, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
Wow this is another Masterpiece. So freaking relatable
5 0
On Tomorrow • Apr 10, 2022
Title Tomorrow
It was so good at first but the plot holes. Are they even gonna explain what happened to Jae soo's family? Are they allowed to change the past??? Doesn't make sense at all! Once they start making audience come up with theories yk the show is not getting good.
6 7
Replying to kaarunya • Apr 9, 2022
Title Green Mothers' Club
A lot of people are talking about the affair stuff... i feel this drama won't be extremely focussed on it and…
TBH If they take that route I'd probably drop the show. So far the other lady seems very annoying and doesn't seem to mind tormenting her "supposed friend". Redemption.... ehhh
1 1
On Green Mothers' Club • Apr 9, 2022
Title Green Mothers' Club
If you want to watch this drama I'd advice you to go into it open minded. For some reasons I thought it was comedy lol but it's not. This is very makjang like and can get really annoying yk so it can be hard to watch. When I wanna watch makjangs I think of it as comedy, works for me lol I'm having fun watching this now. Am I rooting for anyone? Nope not yet ig
5 0
Replying to Aki • Apr 9, 2022
Title Tomorrow
something we least expected person she need to save is could be choi joon woongI'm might be wrong😅
Maybe he gets into more danger working with them and like they said "going close to his body might make him lose his memories and forget his face" so she'll have to save him and help him return within that 6months
2 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Excited for Saturday 🥳 🎉 👯♂️
5 0
Replying to snakeu • Apr 9, 2022
Title Green Mothers' Club
does louis's french sound like its his first language?
It kinda doesn't. But he's pretty good
0 0
Replying to ChaotiChusion • Apr 9, 2022
Title Green Mothers' Club
We getting a lesbian milf story??? Yes I'm excited!
Probably not. They always use that as a bait
1 1
On Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul • Apr 6, 2022
Title Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul
The plot holes lol. I usually do not like watching medical dramas because of this, like do the writers even take time to do research? Nope! I'm trying my best to ignore it but it's a whole lot of holes..... lol
3 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 5, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
For me this show is a solid 8.5! It was really good and then it went south, don't think this is my best drama or 2022 like I thought. Can we get Tae ri in a drama with "Happy Ending" pls? No sad ending 😢
5 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 3, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
I love this show too much to watch the ending. So I stopped watching at ep 15! Great show lol
7 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ep 1 was sooooooo goooooood. Hope this week goes by really fast 😩
10 0
Replying to CursedXistence • Apr 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Personally I found the first episode to just be kind of meh. It tried to make itself seem bigger, grander, etc.…
But the thing is you can't really take away the shiny/grandeur of the series, neither can the good-looking actors be taken away because all those are what make up the show.
4 2
