Details

  • Last Online: 28 days ago
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 16, 2021
Replying to Lola • Apr 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Am I the only one rewatch this for the 3rd timeπŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Pls that was literally Me with NotMe and that's what I'm about to start doing with Kinnporsche πŸ˜…
3 0
Replying to Lola • Apr 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
For those of u who are complaing about why porsche was riding a motorcycle when he is very poor, if u go back…
There are people complaining about that? Guess they aren't paying attention πŸ’€πŸ’€
3 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 3, 2022
When this drama started and a lot of people were worried about the ending, I left a comment here saying we shouldn't focus too much on how they end up that it's what they had and the love they shared that mattered. I can't even stick to my earlier comment... I'm so scared to watch the Finale. I feel like I know how it ends and I can't accept it now. Can't believe I'm crying over a drama 😭 😭 idk if I'm gonna be able to watch ep 16.
10 0
On Blueming • Apr 3, 2022
Title Blueming
Wow this was so good. Found out about this drama earlier this week and binged watched it all night long. This is one of those dramas that I'll always remember.
7 0
Replying to Ammie • Apr 3, 2022
Title Blueming
i really really liked this story, but as I'm reading the comments it seems like most don't. I really related to…
You're speaking facts! When you watch over 1000 dramas it's makes it worth it to spot a drama like this and to appreciate the uniqueness. The text, the confession! It wasn't what we'd see in other series. I don't know who came up with this show and the script plus directing but this is actually a masterpiece!
7 0
Replying to Mash-mallow • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I don't think they're still doing the 99cent thing. Don't see it on my end
Lol NVM they refunded my 0.99c and canceled the subscription πŸ’€πŸ’€ I'll just use my original account πŸ˜…
1 1
Replying to Mash-mallow • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I don't think they're still doing the 99cent thing. Don't see it on my end
Oh I figured it out. I was able to get the new sub through a browser not the app. Lol! Got it and ready to Go 😁
0 3
Replying to Badboyparis • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If you live in the USA it's 99cents for a subscription. Next month instead of paying 6.99 cancel your previous…
I don't think they're still doing the 99cent thing. Don't see it on my end
0 5
Replying to MiniiFoxx • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Can’t believe it’s starting on my Birthday :D happy 20th to me lol
Happy birthday!
2 0
On Tomorrow • Apr 2, 2022
Title Tomorrow
Kim Hee Sun always slays her characters and I'm here for it as always! 😍
3 0
Replying to Saja • Mar 29, 2022
If they don't up together in the script, can they end up together irl? idk~~~ this is frustratingP.S: I have no…
I agree with this 100%. I'm not someone who ship real actors but I see potential in them so I'm shipping them both irl and in the drama.
4 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 29, 2022
I might have been too busy praising Hee do, Yi Jin, Seung wan and Ji woong every previous episode. Before the drama ends next week I just wanna leave this here. Yu rim ahhhh you're doing great honey, you are a strong a** kid! Love you! ❀️
10 0
Replying to angxlic • Mar 23, 2022
Kim tae ri was diagnosed with covid 19 so all shootings and promotions were stopped..
Oh nooo what?? My poor baby
1 0
Replying to dooh • Mar 23, 2022
so 2ML hit ML and FL let him there and went away with the 2ML ??oh my god.. this is bad.. 😣 There you go, annoying…
Mooc Dooh lol
7 2
Replying to Mash-mallow • Mar 23, 2022
Why so mad and sad. If you don't like it don't watch it. Why invest so much time just to hate??? The heck!
Bhahhahahha pls you obviously don't have anything better to do. Commenting on here everyday.
4 1
Replying to dooh • Mar 23, 2022
so 2ML hit ML and FL let him there and went away with the 2ML ??oh my god.. this is bad.. 😣 There you go, annoying…
Bruh you're probably their second account lol. If you watch the show you'd know better than this.
7 7
Replying to Gumiho • Mar 23, 2022
as far as I remember, ML was baout to hit the guy when FL came in between.
How is the drama challenging the intelligence of everyone? What are you even talking about? πŸ™„
3 0