Details

  • Last Online: 28 days ago
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 16, 2021
Replying to mooc • Mar 23, 2022
Yet another disappointing episode.Just when you think ML and FL can not get any pathetic,The show turns ML into…
Why so mad and sad. If you don't like it don't watch it. Why invest so much time just to hate??? The heck!
5 3
Replying to Mash-mallow • Mar 21, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
This is such a shame! I looked forward to this show so much. I have no idea what these people think acting and…
BTW this is as far as I can get. I dropped it!
8 1
On Cutie Pie • Mar 21, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
This is such a shame! I looked forward to this show so much. I have no idea what these people think acting and airing a show like this. This is like those annoying Kdramas "Alpha Male" stories I hate and ran away from. Episode by Episode just shows how weird and fetishizing this drama is! It's creeps me out so much I wish I never watched this in the first place. I need time to delete the whole image from my head!
24 2
Replying to Zelme • Mar 21, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Man i hate hate hate everytime they use the word 'naughty' everytime to describe kuea's action. From Hia is more…
When they empahzie on "Naughty Kuea" it get on my fxxxking nerve everytime! And the "Alpha male/TOP" didn't make things any better! I Hate BL's like this. Makes it seem like a fetishist weird Wattapad story!
12 1
Replying to Chu • Mar 21, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
I want to watch this but the the comments I have seen are too negative. should I still give it a try?
Give it a try. Different people like Different things! While I might not be a fan of this I think you should try it to see if you like it or not. Ep 1 was really good btw!
10 1
On Not Me • Mar 21, 2022
Title Not Me
My Sundays will never be the same. What a MASTERPIECE!
8 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 21, 2022
I attended a school where they used Corporal punishment. I was able to avoid it most of the time but it was just really sad seeing those teachers hit kids everyday. No one did anything about it, the funny thing is this happened barely a few years ago. What Seungwan did might not seem much but To me its very ICONIC! Love you Ji Seung Wan! ❤️
18 0
Replying to Lailamajnun • Mar 21, 2022
when this drama ends....the withdrawal we are going to feel........
Still in denial that this drama ends in 2 weeks.
2 0
Replying to sweetice_tea • Mar 21, 2022
I took French for two years and Hee Do is 100x better than me😂😭idk how good her pronunciation is but she…
Plssss lol I took French all through middle school and one class in college and barely remember the words apart from ABC, weekdays and a few greetings.
1 2
Replying to nadya • Mar 21, 2022
i really love this series, but not with the romantic relationship between the male lead and the female lead. i…
Understandable people can have different opinions. For me their relationship is one of the best thing about this show. Weird because I find most romantic dramas cringe lol but this is an EXCEPTION.
10 0
Replying to RaltzWaltz • Mar 20, 2022
Title La Cuisine
If you think the BLs you have listed as watched being high quality, then you have pretty low standards...
Oh opps lol I just said whatever. My bad ig 😬
0 0
Replying to RaltzWaltz • Mar 20, 2022
Title La Cuisine
If you think the BLs you have listed as watched being high quality, then you have pretty low standards...
Lolzzzzzz
0 2
Replying to Mitzka • Mar 18, 2022
Title La Cuisine
Hey, if you're used to those shows and want something *really* good, I'd stay away from this. Of course we can…
Thanks for the honest response.
1 1
Replying to RaltzWaltz • Mar 17, 2022
Title La Cuisine
If you think the BLs you have listed as watched being high quality, then you have pretty low standards...
No need to hate madam! You don't have to respond to my comment to Pick a fight. Go off!
9 5
On Not Me • Mar 17, 2022
Title Not Me
Really powerful how no one episode was ever boring. Till the end! Even right now everyone is on their toes waiting for the Finale. I haven't watched a thriller this good since "MOUSE".
10 0
On Cutie Pie • Mar 17, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
One more episode and I'll decide if I'm dropping this or not.
10 0
Replying to yuri_s02 • Mar 17, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
At this point I'm just waiting whether the two main couples will learn some healthy communication and Kuea with…
I think its definitely going down the disappointing route.
1 0
Replying to nanami aikawa • Mar 17, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
as someone who didn't watch Y-Destiny and just knew about Nat from this series, i found his character very cute…
I watched him in WRU, Close friend, Y destiny and Cutie Pie. Gotta admit I prefer him in Y destiny among all others.
1 1
Replying to Chaerin • Mar 17, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
Yep, he's a great singer
FR that boi can sing! Got me simping
3 0