News
On The Unsolved Love Hotel Murder Case Incident • 16 days ago
Title The Unsolved Love Hotel Murder Case Incident
Might be my favorite fake-documentary horror movie. Really enjoyed it!
0 0
On Dollhouse • 20 days ago
Title Dollhouse
This felt like a movie from the golden age of J-Horror. Loved it!
0 0
Replying to 73n5h1k015h173 • Apr 19, 2026
Title Impossible to Imagine
Is it any good or worth watching? TQ
It felt a bit amateurish, but in an endearing way. I thought it was a cute movie and I enjoyed it.
1 0
On I Wish • Apr 15, 2026
Title I Wish
Another masterful work by Hirokazu Koreeda.
0 0
On Fudoh: The New Generation • Apr 10, 2026
Title Fudoh: The New Generation
Takashi Miike goes back and forth between broad, mainstream films (JoJo, Ace Attorney, Like a Dragon, etc.) and his more extreme, over-the-top work (Gozu, Audition, Ichi the Killer, etc.), and Fudoh is definitely one of the crazier ones lol
0 0
On California Dreamin' • Mar 14, 2026
Title California Dreamin'
From the title, I assumed it would just be a silly summer drama. Turns out I was completely wrong lol
0 0
On Happy Hour • Mar 14, 2026
Title Happy Hour
Some 1-hour movies struggle to keep my attention, but this 5-hour one had me completely absorbed the whole time.
0 0
On Gozu • Mar 6, 2026
Title Gozu
I love how this movie mixes a yakuza setting with a surreal, dreamlike atmosphere reminiscent of Twin Peaks. My favorite Miike Takashi movie.
0 0
On A Class to Remember Season 4: Fifteen • Feb 28, 2026
Title A Class to Remember Season 4: Fifteen
This is one of my favorite movie series, so heartwarming.
0 0
On Frontline • Feb 24, 2026
Title Frontline
I dropped it after 20 minutes. Can’t stand stuff about COVID.
0 0
On Night Time Picnic • Feb 14, 2026
Title Night Time Picnic
This 80-kilometer school walking event genuinely looks like a lot of fun. I wish there had been something like that when I was in high school.
1 1
On All the Songs We Never Sang • Oct 22, 2025
Title All the Songs We Never Sang
A beautiful and heartwarming movie!
0 0
Replying to Serious Sirius • Oct 5, 2025
Title Hero
Where did you watch this?
I don't remember I watched it almost 20 years ago haha but a lot of Kimura Takuya shows have been put on Netflix in the past year, so hopefully this one will too.
0 0
On The Eel • Sep 10, 2025
Title The Eel
It's kind of a slice-of-life movie mixed with some psychological elements. I really enjoyed it.
0 0
On Early Spring Story • Aug 10, 2025
Title Early Spring Story
I love the music and the 80s vibe of that movie.
0 0
On Hero • Jul 29, 2025
Title Hero
God tier drama
0 2
On Distant Thunder • Jul 14, 2025
Title Distant Thunder
A beautiful, raw, slice-of-life film.
0 0
On Ryuji • Jun 14, 2025
Title Ryuji
The most heartwarming Yakuza movie ever!
0 0
On Carlos • Apr 28, 2025
Title Carlos
Naoto Takenaka is great in this movie.
0 0
Replying to etoks21 • Apr 12, 2025
Title Blue Spring
lol
I guess we have different tastes in movies, lol
2 1

