News
On Yamazaki Kento • Jan 22, 2017
Person Yamazaki Kento
he's like in every manga adaptation !!! not that I am complaining :p !!!
15 0
Replying to SaiyanIslam • Jan 21, 2017
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea Spoiler
Now Jo Nam Doo has become everyone`s hero. xD
hhhh I questioned him for a second then it came to my mind that in K-Drama they always have those plot twisting stuff so I kinda anticipated it at the end !!!!
0 0
Replying to SaiyanIslam • Jan 21, 2017
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea Spoiler
Now Jo Nam Doo has become everyone`s hero. xD
hhhh I questioned him for a second then it came to my mind that in K-Drama they always have those plot twisting stuff so I kinda anticipated it at the end !!!!
0 0
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Jan 21, 2017
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea Spoiler
Me through out Heo Chi Hyeon's dying scene: "He's a bad guy !! I'm not going to cry , I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to cry" Then he says to his mom those last words "Being you son, I think that's my curse!!!" then I'm like TT """""
1 1
On Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2 • Jun 3, 2014
Title Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo Season 2
yayyyyy I just heard about this season .. yessss I Really Love All the adaptation of this drama (the korean one, the two taiwanese and of course the japenese one ^^ ) so I'm really Happy To See A Second Season Of it .. Naoki <3 Kotoko I Love Youuuu <3<3 ...
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 19, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Kkkkkk I have been away from MDL for like forever :p heyy chingu, how are you ?? I'm from Sousse ;)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 9, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You are From Tunisia Great ^^ .. I'm From Sousse ;)
0 0

