News
On My Mister • Jan 27, 2026
Title My Mister
I still think about this show, even though I watched it in 2020 those peak COVID days.
7 0
Replying to Mrgoodlife • Sep 23, 2025
Title You and Everything Else
shes great in Flex X cop too where she's the main FL
I don't understand why she backed off from Flex X cop 2.
0 2
Replying to chrisprw • Sep 23, 2025
Title You and Everything Else
I agree, I liked both characters almost equally but differently, it's just that the drama depicts Eun Jung in…
Absolutely spot on.
0 0
On You and Everything Else • Sep 21, 2025
Title You and Everything Else
While everyone is praising ryu eun Jung, I would like to say Cheon Sang Yeon is a character that majority fails to understand—portrays such raw and real emotions.
13 2
Replying to Omega17 • Sep 5, 2025
Title Twelve Letters Spoiler
People are speculating that it’s Shen Cheng. That works if you don’t think he’s Haitang’s biological son.
Oh yeah that makes sense
0 0
On Twelve Letters • Sep 4, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
Can someone here explain who opened the mailbox at the very end? That person was wearing a watch and I guess he was sitting outside a cafe? Who was that guy?
0 2
Replying to DentistSenpai • Aug 31, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
Where are you watching it? Viki only has 2 episodes :/
Thanks a lot!!!
1 0
Replying to kounellia • Aug 31, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
This is such a good drama. Great storyline and the acting is really good. I am up to episode 6 and still going…
Where are you watching it? Viki only has 2 episodes :/
0 4
On Another Miss Oh • Jan 19, 2025
Title Another Miss Oh
I think I should watch it as well
1 0
On The Second Signal • Nov 15, 2024
Title The Second Signal
Waitt, whaaaawttttttttt????
2 0
Replying to Kiki • Aug 23, 2024
Title The Frog
Does the series ends with a cliff hanger? The plot sounds interesting however I don't want to watch it if it's…
No it doesn't. It's complete and has an ending we all would want to see.
3 1
Replying to triplekkk • Jul 14, 2024
Title Interlaced Scenes
I wonder who the killer. My money is on the novelist.
And I think it's the husband. He definitely has something he's hiding if it's not him being the killer
1 0
On A Shop for Killers • Jun 21, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
Did they announce season II?
1 0
On Hierarchy • Jun 16, 2024
Title Hierarchy
Have no idea what and why did I actually watch 🥴
16 0
On Hide • Apr 30, 2024
Title Hide
Not as bad as the rating suggests, but oh man, that's one crazy family. You feel like slapping each and every one of them from time to time
6 2
On Park Sung Hoon • Apr 16, 2024
Person Park Sung Hoon
He's the national villain of Kdramas 😭😭 but man what a fine actor
5 0
Replying to moxie720 • Feb 11, 2024
Title Hide
Me too. Love her acting
Yesss, and I loved her in God's gift-14 days as well
1 1
Replying to moxie720 • Feb 11, 2024
Title Hide
Me too. Love her acting
🙌🏼😁
1 3
Replying to KaraLouDano-GaburnoBudlo • Jan 30, 2024
Title My Little Happiness
Finally.. Fu Pei got Si Tu Mo😊😊😊
Finally someone recognized them 😂♥️
0 0
On Hide • Jan 21, 2024
Title Hide
Here for Lee Bo Young
6 6
