K-Drama
On Mother • Jan 18, 2024
Title Mother
Episode 13 had me bawling. What a brilliant performance by Bo Young and Heo Yool!
5 0
On The King of Pigs • Dec 30, 2023
Title The King of Pigs
This and 'strangers from hell' are one of the best psychological thrillers I have ever watched.
7 0
Replying to Aashi Bhatia • Nov 28, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
not avialable on disney+ in my region
Watch it on HiTv
1 1
On Tell Me That You Love Me • Nov 27, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
People, you can watch it on HiTv
0 0
Replying to babadook • Nov 27, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
Is this being subbed?
Yes, you can watch the first episode on Hitv.
1 0
On The Killing Vote • Nov 8, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
Has episode 11 been aired? I couldn't find it anywhere...
0 4
On My Mister • Nov 2, 2023
Title My Mister
Man, this drama is soooooo close to my heart. I have watched English, Hindi, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese shows, but I haven't found any show that is as good as this one. It has such a melancholic yet soothing vibe. People who haven't seen this are missing out on a gem.
5 0
Replying to sara joestar • Nov 2, 2023
Title The Deal
Watch it with the new subs on subscene. They're perfectly fine, not machine translated
Thanks 🙌🏼
0 0
On The Deal • Nov 1, 2023
Title The Deal
Is this understandable without viki subtitles or should I wait for a month???
0 2
On Tell Me That You Love Me • Oct 24, 2023
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
Can't wait
1 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Oct 19, 2023
Title Still, Life Goes On
The only other drama that approaches this level of masterpiece status that I've watched is My Mister. Everyone's…
So truuueeeee!!
0 3

