Editorials
On Scent of Time • Jul 29, 2026
Title Scent of Time
OUCH! That hurts. I genuinely didn't expect this drama to be so painful...
0 0
On Sword and Fairy • Jul 28, 2026
Title Sword and Fairy
GOSH I miss them! I want to rewatch it again
2 0
On Mystic Nine • Jul 28, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
Is this connected in Archives: The Nanyang Mystery? and do I need to watch S1 before watching this???
1 4
Replying to Queen Love • Jul 25, 2026
Title Someone, Someday
50 episodes?????
I think it will have more, but each ep have 25-30 minutes range
1 4
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 16, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
can someone tell me what is the main theme of this drama?
1 1
Replying to Cassian • Jul 16, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Guys her age is kinda scaring me😭
For realll, mind you they filmed this when she just turned 17😭
8 3
Replying to Hyunelovebot • Jul 9, 2026
Photo Photo
Please change the poster😭
I already submit a new one, idk if the admins will approve it 😭
0 1
On Going to Ride the Winds • Jul 9, 2026
Title Going to Ride the Winds
🍉 Yu Shuxin & Ding Yuxi (Holy shi, I hope this will come true)
12 1
On Love in the Shell • Jul 4, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
She looks snow white in her latest fit, sooo prettyyyyyy 💙❤️
13 1
On Fated Master and Disciple • Jul 3, 2026
Title Fated Master and Disciple
I'm so soooo excited for this drama 😻😻
1 0
On Love in the Shell • Jul 2, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
Longing for my Beloved was a great choice, why did they change it to Love in the Shell 😭. Someone bring it back !!!
7 1
On Love in the Shell • Jun 30, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
this casting still feels unreal!! my YSX & HMH heartuuu ❤️💚❤️💚
13 1
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Jun 29, 2026
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
Can someone recommend me a drama of Dilraba? Any genre will do
1 2
On Going to Ride the Winds • Jun 25, 2026
Title Going to Ride the Winds
🍉 Yu Shuxin & Ao Ruipeng
13 0
On Xu Lei • Jun 24, 2026
Person Xu Lei
Wow his works are insane!
0 0
On Love in the Shell • Jun 20, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
OMG THEY WE'RE BOTH SEEN IN HENGDIAN! MY HEART🫠❤️ (YSX & HMH)
5 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 18, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
Brooo Chen Du Ling & Tang Xiao Tian chemistry is overflowing in my screennn! I can't help but ship them 😭😭
8 2
Replying to Meiren • Jun 16, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
iQIYI
It is also in Mango TV, both platforms (iQIYI and Mango TV) have this drama
0 1
Replying to skuuuzy7 • Jun 16, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
where to watch this?
iQIYI
0 5
On Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy • Jun 14, 2026
Title Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy
Can someone tell me where can I read the manhwa or novel? As a non-reader I really enjoyed this movie. But knowing the issue about it, I think it's impossible to have a sequel. Which is kinda sad for me. So I'll just try to read the original materials. Thank you in advance!
0 4
